Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^
:pfft:

:lol but no really. I love the character too much to not get it. Funny thing is, I haven't collected comics for close to a decade now. I have no idea what she's like anymore. I only work off of my memory of a few older issues where she's a villain, the beginning of Generation X, and the Grant Morrison run (I stopped after that).

Anyone realized SS uses the same body design/foundation/mold as the Black Cat LSB? Just covered with different outfit. But I am ok with them.

Anyone realized SS uses the same body design/foundation/mold as the Black Cat LSB? Just covered with different outfit. But I am ok with them.

If SS did I don't see it. :dunno

CLA-BlackCatLSG-04.jpg

click

Maybe the same boob size but the rest are different...but who buys bust just for the boobs anyway, right? Hmmm, I see cream cheese or butter on a bagel.

pretty much all of the LSBs have the base

I am not referring to the base. I meant the upper torso. Looks like SS used the same upper torso with different head for any character, and cover the body with different outfit. Again, not a big deal. And don't get me wrong, I don't mind them at all. Just that it will be nice it they all have different and unique pose/sculpt.

Not Spider-Woman.

Anyway, I can pass this hot Emma bust but I do hope they make Ms. Marvel LSB since I have her PF. She-Hulk LSB too. What I really really really want is a Red Hulk LSB.

Black Cat is my first Marvel lsb. With the release of this Emma lsb, I am starting to collect all Marvel female ONLY lsb line now. I am also planning to get the Spider Woman lsb soon since SS offers free shipping on this product.
Hopefully SS will make Rogue, Mary Jane, Electra... lsb in the future.

Yeah, their female LSB line so far is full of win. I would've gotten the Spider-Woman bust if I was a fan of the character. I, however, know nothing about her. Maybe if they had made her in her black and white outfit...

Back on topic:
Yay, it's pre-order day. Woo-Hoo!!!
:blissy

The BC LSB is stunning ... my wife points out a reason that cause me not ordering Emma ... I hate her ...

Yeah, their female LSB line so far is full of win. I would've gotten the Spider-Woman bust if I was a fan of the character. I, however, know nothing about her. Maybe if they had made her in her black and white outfit...

Back on topic:
Yay, it's pre-order day. Woo-Hoo!!!
:blissy

Yeah, same here.
The way how the spider woman lsb pose, she will be standing way taller than the rest of the lsb's because of her hair. She looks good by the way. When I got this, I will try to display her upside down if possible. I mean I will get some kind of brackets to mount/secure the base to the ceilling. I think She will looks much better that way. If you all know what I mean. have her hair hanging down. it makes more sense that way.

Yeah, same here.
The way how the spider woman lsb pose, she will be standing way taller than the rest of the lsb's because of her hair. She looks good by the way. When I got this, I will try to display her upside down if possible. I mean I will get some kind of brackets to mount/secure the base to the ceilling. I think She will looks much better that way. If you all know what I mean. have her hair hanging down. it makes more sense that way.

It does look good upside down, here's mine. Quadcent also has his mounted upside down.

IMG_1125.jpg

Wow the PO page for the Ex says this:

Checking Inventory
We are currently verifying inventory for this item. Please check back later for correct stock status

Did it sell out that fast? Impressive!

Back