Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good and all, but my last SS piece will be Rogue PF. We have a Emma Frost vs piece, an Emma Frost comiquette, a PF, and now a LSB and we have still yet to have a Jean Grey/Phoenix/Marvel Girl in any of those lines. Really? I give up. Pfff

But we don't have a White Queen PF yet! :lecture

:lol Seriously, be patient bro. We all know Jean is coming. Probably in comiquette form first

I share you feelings. The waiting on the items we really want is just___. and moreover when they finally arrive, they are not always to our taste, but I am hopeful Sideshow will deliver. :hi5:

Looks good and all, but my last SS piece will be Rogue PF. We have a Emma Frost vs piece, an Emma Frost comiquette, a PF, and now a LSB and we have still yet to have a Jean Grey/Phoenix/Marvel Girl in any of those lines. Really? I give up. Pfff

What about Black Queen. She is Jean Grey afterall.:thud:

Glad I only collect female busts :yess:

FEMALE BUSTS ALL THE WAY!!!
:rock2:rock2:rock2
average-female-breast-size-and-how-to-make-breast-grow.jpg
:naughty

What about Black Queen. She is Jean Grey afterall.:thud:

Jean in her black queen incarnation and that was years ago. I want a normal Jean Grey/Phoenix/Marvel Girl before we get yet another Emma Frost.:thumbsdow :mad:

Jean deserves a legendary bust and pf too!

Hot but somehow Black Cat LSB looks better to me.

Agreed. I think its because the Black Cat LSB is so instantly recognizable, while this one does look... like a generic blonde. A beautiful blonde, but I definitely will need the EX nameplate for this bust.

Are you still collecting these Quad?

oh yeah, every one that's released so far. gotta biuld an expandable display some how, as it would appear they're never going to stop.:gah:

last one was Rhino and opened him up to make sure he was good and had to pack him back up. just no more room. shat i even had to put She-hulk in with my lotr area.:lol

:lol

The truth is that I always had the impression this line was rather unpopular but seeing how it is going on, one would think it is still going very strong (Must be for the low ES?).

Edit: Yeah, I saw that pic of She-Hulk next to Lurtz...:rotfl Well, they don't look too bad together

:)monkey4:monkey4:lol j/k)

Space issues is a real nightmare

Last edited:
She looks kind of young to me and a little generic, I am not excited about this look.

:lol

The truth is that I always had the impression this line was rather unpopular but seeing how it is going on, one would think it is still going very strong (Must be for the low ES?).

Edit: Yeah, I saw that pic of She-Hulk next to Lurtz...:rotfl Well, they don't look too bad together

:)monkey4:monkey4:lol j/k)

Space issues is a real nightmare

:lol:lol:lol

Back