Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they'll give us a comiquette?

Would they redo her PF? Do they do that? Hers was an epic fail imo. :(

Just a comment, no offense, but this looks a little too real and not comic inspired enough.

Makes me think of a blow up doll sitting on my couch.

Just a comment, no offense, but this looks a little too real and not comic inspired enough.

sex-doll-sexy-dream.jpg

Doesn't look very comic inspired. Great sculpt nonetheless. I see this one selling out quickly but it's looking like a very easy pass for me. We'll see...

Never really liked Emma Frost, to be honest. This is an easy pass for me. :lecture

If this had been a Jean Grey LSB, however.... :drool

I think she is going to look good with Black Cat LSB .... or even .... Galactus LSB .... OMG !!!

It looks great, except the hair lacks detail. At this scale, I expect much more realistic looking hair. It looks a bit like play dough to me.

I agree. Somehow the hair looks a little off. Couldn't explain it until you said it. Plus, I am a little dissappointed in her outfit. I rather her wearing this:

But overall, she looks beautiful!!

I agree. Somehow the hair looks a little off. Couldn't explain it until you said it. Plus, I am a little dissappointed in her outfit. I rather her wearing this:

But overall, she looks beautiful!!

Heh for a bust that wouldn't be much clothes on her at all! :rotfl

Ditto

I think the common man/woman (those that don't read comics) would think it was an ode to a hooker...LOL!

Ditto

I think the common man/woman (those that don't read comics) would think it was an ode to a hooker...LOL!

And that's the reason why I won't buy it. It just looks like a well sculpted woman with big boobs. I'm a long time big Marvel fan, but it doesn't say enough Marvel to me even though I know perfectly well who it is.

Back