Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sex-doll-sexy-dream.jpg

Hippo_Id_Hit_It.gif

:lol

I've tried, I can't help it.:impatient: It's been too long of a wait.

I hear ya, Chrono! It's been far to long for us to wait for Jean.
mad0001.gif

But I have faith that SSC will give us a Jean Grey PF so awesome that we'll be shedding tears of joy!

You hear that SS? I want TEARS OF JOY!! NOW!!
mad0214.gif

:lol :rotfl:lol

I think she is going to look good with Black Cat LSB .... or even .... Galactus LSB .... OMG !!!

Yep. My words exactly yesterday to my better half.

I am going to pre-order her. Will probably use my points since she wasn't anything I planned on. I do hope we see a cyclops and Jean Grey. I would love those. One I missed out on and had the chance to get was the Cap. lsb. I'm mad at myself for that one.

who cares about a nameplate. you already know who it is it. all of mine are either still the the box, or I just bought a reg from a dealer

Ink you can't tell me that when friends, family have come over they've known the names of all the characters that you have in your collection. We of course know who these characters are, but not everyone knows comic book characters. I know that I have ran into that problem plenty of times and the nameplates have same the day.

Ink you can't tell me that when friends, family have come over they've known the names of all the characters that you have in your collection. We of course know who these characters are, but not everyone knows comic book characters. I know that I have ran into that problem plenty of times and the nameplates have same the day.

Iconic characters like Spider-Man or Captain America (I have had friends have called him Mr. America
confused0022.gif
) are easy to remember but Emma...not so much.

I'd like a name plate as the Ex for this one. :D

I'm of the camp that feels a bust isn't worth the resin it's made of...
that is of course unless it includes a hefty BUST. This piece will be added to my Spider-woman, Black Cat collection and that's it! until another BUSTy gal goes up for pre-order ; )

I don't let people near the collection. the statues are in a whole different part of the house

Iconic characters like Spider-Man or Captain America (I have had friends have called him Mr. America
confused0022.gif

Did you say "that's it get the ____ out now!?" :lol :wink1:

confused0022.gif

Then you have those characters like....Apocalypse, Magneto,, Galactus, Carnage, nameplates are very viable. For those folks that never picked up a comic would have a hard time knowning maybe even Dr. Doom, Sabretooth, Green Goblin, and so on. I really don't like nameplates as the EX. for other statues, but for bust it's a must. It's like going to the football HOF in Canton, OH. We as football fans know who we are looking at, but some need a little extra help in recognizing who they are look at. So, to me LSBs' and nameplates go hand in hand other statues, not so much.

I don't let people near the collection. the statues are in a whole different part of the house

Same here my collection is behind 24 hrs./7 days a week closed doors, but I know that the wife has brought her friends over and wanted me to show them the room, as well as some family members. They don't have any idea what or who these characters are, but want me to explain. I don't explain, but better yet give them the Marvel Encyclopedia. Tell'em take a sit a look for yourself. Some have taken the time and read. While other have just took the easy way out by looking and moving on. Adults are alway weclomed in my room as even my mother-in-law likes my collection, but has no clue who some of these characters are. While I'll let my family members kids into the room to look as well, but they are well aware not to touch. But if they do touch and break something...good ol' Collector's Insurance saves the day...:D Other than that I don't have or invite friends over in the first place. That's just how I roll...:wink1:

yup thats the way i do it too mine are in my loft where nobody can touch but me... ;) And i can hide new pieces from the wife for awhile lol!!

Back