Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know why but i'm finding this to be similiar to the Classic Iron Man,:lol:lol
simply because the more i look at it the more it's growing on me, just like CIM did.
with CIM at first i couldn't stand it, his pose just looked odd to me, but now that i have it and displayed with him holding his helm it looks natural and i'm glad i bought it.

as for emma, i'm also finding the more i look at it, the more i'm getting use to it. will i get on the WL. :huh i don't know we'll see.
i'll bet that if the es is below 500 alot of people will get back on the wagon, as i'm sure once the initial shock wears off people will be lining up to get this one.:cool:

though like the above art, they could've used a better template

Doug I fell in love with CIM right away, this on the other hand is going to take some time... I did get my order in and I'm just gonna wait it out, maybe I'll turn around and start to really enjoy this but it's hard to imagine her next to anyone else I have.

not quite what i expected but i'm in for an exclusive anyway. i would have been happier if it was a conventional sculpt but it looks good for what it is. to everyone dissing on the head sculpt, its no worse than namor.

I love Namor, the Prince himself and anyone who doesn't have the piece is incomplete of their Marvel Universe :lol :lol :lol

Getting Namor soon, final flex payment went today! :rock

Namor is da BOMB!!!!

Well I can only speak on behalf of those posting on this thread. I seem to remember less than 10 posters commenting on how they like this item. Everyone else is perplexed at what Sideshow did. I'm not starting a fight or anything, but I'm just saying that based on most of the people's comments here, this statue is a disappointment.

you know, I don't think the statue per se is a disappointment...it's just not the majority's cup of tea(in this forum, anyway!)...they probably done her up in this style because maybe, oh I don't know, Marvel ordered SS to do it..maybe this was aimed for the younger generation!?...at the end of the day, it's business, dahling!...

Emma Frost PF is a EZ pass for me and I dont pass much.

This is the PF I want to see....... Since Sideshow is on the Female Kick...

red-sonja.jpg

you know, I don't think the statue per se is a disappointment...it's just not the majority's cup of tea(in this forum, anyway!)...they probably done her up in this style because maybe, oh I don't know, Marvel ordered SS to do it..maybe this was aimed for the younger generation!?...at the end of the day, it's business, dahling!...

Dang whipper snappers! :lol

I love Namor, the Prince himself and anyone who doesn't have the piece is incomplete of their Marvel Universe :lol :lol :lol

Namor is da BOMB!!!!

did you get Ex!?....cancelled mine many moons ago but I'm thinking of getting one...I'm starting to love that face...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
691524-she_hulk_37_large.jpg

I think the problem is it suppose to be a PF. Not a comiquette right ?

We as Sideshow enthusiasts coincide reality and realistic true to life features with that a PF piece.

When you consider comiquette, you are willing to accept a level of comic features for the very nature of the product.

I have a comic type piece in my AH piece, which even goes beyond comic book features to some extent.

I think the PF moniker on this piece is a misnomer. I don't see it as such. As a comiquette it's a winning piece that I would still pass on for personal taste reasons. Nothing more.

Keep in mind that even the Classic Iron Man piece is a comiquette. But it is one that surpasses the limits I associate with the product type.

Just my two pennies.

I think the AH Emma Commiquette is going to fit much easier into the PF line then the Emma PF.

It just does not work from a PF point IMO.

I have a feeling the AH Emma Commiquettes will be going up in price as of ... well yesterday.

Namor is da BOMB!!!!

i am speaking as an owner of the namor ex pf. the head on the proto looked much better than what we eventually got.

I a big fan of Campbells style but this is a pass for me, something looks off in the face as I'm sure has already been mentioned, obviously this looks more a long the lines of a commiqutte piece.

I agree with a previous poster that said this should have been based off of Greg Horn's or Larocca's work when making an Emma PF

I'll stick with my AH! version :D

Pass for me!

Back