Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you know the awesomeness :bow :bow :bow

I lika the ulgyness, he suppose to be ugly!!! Well not really but it works!

He's better looking than Emma PF :horror *runs and hides* :lol

not hardly lol

Namor is always shown pictures as hot but that wasn't

namor.gif

Last edited:
Oh, I think it looks exactly like the control art and, for a cartoon version of Emma, it looks great. The more I look at it, the more I like it, I am just having a hard time getting used to a more animated PF version.

Cool. Does she have $300 to spend on it?

Nope. Looks like they missed their demographic, huh?

Does your niece even know who she is?

She's working on it, actually. Her favorite is Kitty Pryde, but I think once she makes her way through Astonishing X-Men, there's the chance she'll have changed her mind. She immediately took to the character.

I think the problem is it suppose to be a PF. Not a comiquette right ?

We as Sideshow enthusiasts coincide reality and realistic true to life features with that a PF piece.

When you consider comiquette, you are willing to accept a level of comic features for the very nature of the product.

I have a comic type piece in my AH piece, which even goes beyond comic book features to some extent.

I think the PF moniker on this piece is a misnomer. I don't see it as such. As a comiquette it's a winning piece that I would still pass on for personal taste reasons. Nothing more.

Keep in mind that even the Classic Iron Man piece is a comiquette. But it is one that surpasses the limits I associate with the product type.

Just my two pennies.

If you wanted a Emma statue this is a disaster no matter the format. As a comiquette lover I would feel the same way. I'm just glad AH got to Emma first. I'd rather burn a PF on a bad statue than a comiquette.:naughty

Comiquette superb, Premium Format ???WTF Sideshow?

I absolutely agree with this. Its a very nice comiquette but no way should this have been a PF. PF should be left to a more realistic view of the character chosen.

I hope in future SS leaves these stylised pieces to the comiquette lines and leaves the PFs to the sculptors own style.

I absolutely agree with this. Its a very nice comiquette but no way should this have been a PF. PF should be left to a more realistic view of the character chosen.

I hope in future SS leaves these stylised pieces to the comiquette lines and leaves the PFs to the sculptors own style.

Well spoken Bullseye

I dont get how this is so much more money than the AH line of characters when she isnt very intricate and its one of the smallest bases they've made.

I dont get how this is so much more money than the AH line of characters when she isnt very intricate and its one of the smallest bases they've made.

Yeah it's the one thing i don't like the base wish they would change it. :(

There wasn't anything wrong with it. He just said it to bother me but it didn't work.

I didn't write it to "bother" you, it wasn't even directed at you. I was making a point to another forum member.

The second part was a comment on what you said.

My complete quote...

I was disappointed with the Black Cat AH! Comiquette...I didn't buy it & I didn't go off the deep end complaining about it.

Look at it this way...you just saved yourself $259.99. :D

No, we are not fighting, we are discussing is all lol. On here yes, believe it or not people do exist in the outside world lol. It sold out extremely fast that should speak for itself.

Agreed. People tend to forget that other people exist outside of cyberspace.

Last edited:
Cloak & dagger looks nicer compare to emma & it's least expensive too. Almost similiar pose

6810_press01-001.jpg
7214_press01-001.jpg

I'm sorry to say this and no offence to the Emma Frost worshippers but it looks like Sideshow are starting to copy the animated crap that Gentle Giant do with this PF....

Personally I wouldn't waste my money on it!!

Cloak & dagger looks nicer compare to emma & it's least expensive too. Almost similiar pose

6810_press01-001.jpg
7214_press01-001.jpg

In my opinion, C&D doesn't look 'nicer,' it is just a completely different style. For the cartoon/anime look, Emma perfectly matches the control art. The more I look at Emma, the more I like her. I think I was just SO expecting a more life-like PF that this look caught me off guard.

In my opinion, C&D doesn't look 'nicer,' it is just a completely different style. For the cartoon/anime look, Emma perfectly matches the control art. The more I look at Emma, the more I like her. I think I was just SO expecting a more life-like PF that this look caught me off guard.

I think it caught everyone off guard.

I like the Emma PF myself. Like I've said before...I just want the paint app, on the eyes & lips, done better.

Back