English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Good clip, I remember seeing some of those skits, never knew what it was though. I think its where I first learned about Scousers.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on winning the Europa League and getting 3rd, I was glad to see Rafa going out on a high.

i missed when Rooney and Tevez up front. With Carrick and Scholes at the heart of midfield, Ji sung on the left and Ronaldo on the Right. Vida and Rio on the back... awesome Man Utd squad

Looks like Falcao is off to Monaco. What a waist, other than money what's the point. There stadium has a capacity of under 19,000. If I was one of the best players in the world I would be pushing a move to Barca, Real, Bayern, Utd, Juve etc.

Looks like Falcao is off to Monaco. What a waist, other than money what's the point. There stadium has a capacity of under 19,000. If I was one of the best players in the world I would be pushing a move to Barca, Real, Bayern, Utd, Juve etc.

Yea I was surprised to read that aswell. Having a medical today. He will only be there a year or so to collect his money. Bit like hulk at Zenit.

Neymar off to Barca too. Not sure about this guy.

i missed when Rooney and Tevez up front. With Carrick and Scholes at the heart of midfield, Ji sung on the left and Ronaldo on the Right. Vida and Rio on the back... awesome Man Utd squad

Personally I miss the team of '94.... Schmeichel, Bruce, Pallister, irwin, Parker, Kanchelskis, Giggs, Cantona, Hughes, Keane etc etc

One of the best counter attacking teams ever.

Personally I miss the team of '94.... Schmeichel, Bruce, Pallister, irwin, Parker, Kanchelskis, Giggs, Cantona, Hughes, Keane etc etc

One of the best counter attacking teams ever.

Id have to agree that was the strongest side and most complete side I watched too.

Yea I was surprised to read that aswell. Having a medical today. He will only be there a year or so to collect his money. Bit like hulk at Zenit.

Neymar off to Barca too. Not sure about this guy.

I just don't understand why such a highly sought after player would go there for any reason other than money but what I don't understand is how is whats going on with FIFA FPR. Like how can a team just promoted from the French 2nd division afford to spend £120 on 3 players? It's ridiculous, just goes to show FIFA are full of ****

I'm not sure about Neymar, Barca got him at not a bad fee considering all the hype. I hope he lives up to his hype. A lot of talk now that Real are going to put all there efforts in to getting Bale now.

All this talk about how Neymar will become another Robinho. I disagree, he's no ordinary player and if you compare him and Robinho, they are nothing alike. He is and always was much more promising (Neymar) and its nice to see a trickster like Ronaldo in Barca.

Zidane says Ronaldo isn't going anywhere and is too important for Madrid. That what Ferguson said and look what happened, it would be brilliant to see him back in the BPL. I can't wait to see Bale's face when Ronaldo outpaces him.

All this talk about how Neymar will become another Robinho. I disagree, he's no ordinary player and if you compare him and Robinho, they are nothing alike. He is and always was much more promising (Neymar) and its nice to see a trickster like Ronaldo in Barca.

Zidane says Ronaldo isn't going anywhere and is too important for Madrid. That what Ferguson said and look what happened, it would be brilliant to see him back in the BPL. I can't wait to see Bale's face when Ronaldo outpaces him.

I think Ronaldo is the better player right now but I can't see him beating Bale for pace. Big season for Bale next year. He needs to keep up his form & it's going to be a tougher season as the bigger teams will know what to expect from him. Bit like his last game against Chelsea, they kept him quiet

Back