English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm I was ment to say 1 nil Wigan :lol

What the **** Mancini, you are so getting sacked. What was them substitution's about?

I was looking at the team & thinking your got all money in the world & your got Gareth Barry playing central midfield.

Wow, well done Wigan though. Amazing, they were so positive were City were so negative

Wigan beat City, and in Fergie time too! :yess:

Great time to be a Utd fan. League champs & City blow the cup final. I'm not a Utd fan though :lol

I know the team let him down today but seeing Mancini being clueless on the sidelines today just shows how ordinary he is. A world class coach would of turned that around at half time.

Like what the **** was he thinking taking off Tevez & putting on Rodwell. It's just negative. He had Dzeko on the bench a match winner & barley used him, I just don't understand

Great time to be a Utd fan. League champs & City blow the cup final. I'm not a Utd fan though :lol

I know the team let him down today but seeing Mancini being clueless on the sidelines today just shows how ordinary he is. A world class coach would of turned that around at half time.

Like what the **** was he thinking taking off Tevez & putting on Rodwell. It's just negative. He had Dzeko on the bench a match winner & barley used him, I just don't understand

I was out so I only saw the result when I got back home and I almost pissed myself laughing!

All that money and the best they've managed is 1 FA Cup and a league title won on goal difference, hardly the stuff of legend is it ?

With City's resources Fergie would have been winning the Treble every couple of years.

Frank Lampard became Chelsea's all time top scorer today, a hell of an achievement for a midfielder.

I hope United beat Swansea tomorrow in the 93rd minute, one more Fergie time win at OT would be a fitting way of ending his last home game in charge.

Last edited:
Wigan beat City, and in Fergie time too! :yess:

It wasn't in Fergie time, it was in the 91st minute, if it was Fergie time it would have been the 101st minute:monkey3

Well done to Wigan, what a fantastic achievment:clap, I hope this fills them with confidence and they somehow manage to stay up.

Spurs are all over Stoke. How on earth is this 1-1. I can't see Stoke holding on though. 20 mins left to go.

Bale to bang in the winner

It wasn't in Fergie time, it was in the 91st minute, if it was Fergie time it would have been the 101st minute:monkey3

Well done to Wigan, what a fantastic achievment:clap, I hope this fills them with confidence and they somehow manage to stay up.

According to a study by SKY United on average get 79 seconds added if they're losing.

Wigan's goal was about 7 seconds over the 90 minute mark.

Anyway,

United 2-1 Swansea

A winning goal from Rio Ferdinand meant Fergie's last home game ended with 3 points :clap

And it looks like Mancini is getting the sack....no suprise there then :lol

I can't believe how overcome I was seein Fergie give his goodbye speech and lift the cup. So fitting that the players broke tradition and let him lift it.
It's only sinking in now, he won't be in our dugout anymore though :(.
Next season should be a cracker: Fergie, Mankini and Benetiz all leaving the top three posts. Let the battle begin :D

I don't think it'll really sink in until the Community Shield and Moyes is the one leading the team out.

I may have disagreed with some of Fergie's decisions in recent seasons.....Hernandez again demonstrated why he's better than Welbeck today but the sheer amount of trophies Fergie won ( 38 ) speaks for itself.

I am extremely sceptical of what Moyes can bring to the table and I would have sooner had the short term rollercoaster ride of controversy that would have occurred if Jose had got the job because he would have got at least one more Champions League win but maybe that'll still happen someday anyway so I'll try and give Moyes the benefit of the doubt.

`so Mancini gone as well, so spurs arsenal and liverpool are fav to win the league next year :D

Back