English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be such an interesting season with the top 3 teams having new managers. Will be interesting to see Utd without SAF.

Rooney comes with interchangable gashed head with less hair I hope.

Personally though I would feel weird buying something like this.

Current players I just don't see as legends anymore. For example I could buy a Jordan figure because that was a guy I truly admired as a sportsman growing up but currently I don't really admire any players anymore (even from the gunners). They are all money hungry, glory seeking showboaters that I would loath to spend my hard earned money on.

Just imagine if you had bought an RVP figure before he went to United!!! :acme:explode:

m9yj9l.jpg

Howard Webb isn't in United's employ any more, the chief executive made him a lowball offer and he went elsewhere :lol

In all honesty i hate it when people cite things like refs have been paid, or the controller body is setting things up in favour of some clubs. Refs are human, errors happen. Specially in high voltage matches with everything under so much scrutiny every decision being spot on is an immensely difficult job. Human errors have been a part of the game since years... No point calling it robbery or cheating or partiality.

I for one am OK with goal line tech but not replacing refs with electronic replays. The game is played by humans who play trying to take advantages of the rules and manipulating them. Everything being spot on and idealistic would make every match a simulation of a football computer game.

US defense getting shredded for 2 goals in the first 9 minutes. :ohbfrank:

Costa Rica is all over them....should be 4-0.

Wow, yet another disappointment by the US in Costa Rica. They lose 3-1 and never have won in Costa Rica.

It didn't help when the heart and soul of the midfield, Michael Bradley, got hurt in pre-game warm ups. Not sure it would have mattered.

Well on to the big match this Tueday against Mexico. That would be a desperate Mexico after their shocking defeat at home to Honduras. :D

In all honesty i hate it when people cite things like refs have been paid, or the controller body is setting things up in favour of some clubs. Refs are human, errors happen. Specially in high voltage matches with everything under so much scrutiny every decision being spot on is an immensely difficult job. Human errors have been a part of the game since years... No point calling it robbery or cheating or partiality.

I for one am OK with goal line tech but not replacing refs with electronic replays. The game is played by humans who play trying to take advantages of the rules and manipulating them. Everything being spot on and idealistic would make every match a simulation of a football computer game.

I know what your saying but Refs definitely seem to favour the bigger teams over the smaller teams, especially at home. I can more than understand fan frustration when big decisions aren't going there way. Like in the Chelsea Villa game recently.

Man Utd under Fergie were the main one's though. Fergie was a clever man & knew how to intimidate ref's. I've heard a few retired ref's now in interviews admiting worrying about giving big decisions against Utd in fear of Fergie's furry.

Even my team Arsenal, I've seen stone cold decisions go in our way over smaller clubs so I'm not knocking just Utd.

More pressure on Bale

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...Madrid--Ronaldo-turn-heat-says-Ferdinand.html

Rio has a point when he says there is competition with Ronaldo as well as the expectation of living up to his price. Of course if Cristiano is outshined by Bale, he'll be looking to leave in exception if they win Champions League. If you think about it, there's no real team that Ronaldo can go to besides Man Utd.

If you think about it, there's no real team that Ronaldo can go to besides Man Utd.

Keep dreaming.

Ronaldo may still love United but he's never returning for the following reasons,

1.The Glazers won't spend that much on anyone.

2.With the squad in such a terrible state it would be a huge step down for him to leave Madrid for United.

3.The manager. Nobody decent wants to play for Moyes.

If he goes anywhere it's more likely to be PSG or Monaco.

Keep dreaming.

Ronaldo may still love United but he's never returning for the following reasons,

1.The Glazers won't spend that much on anyone.

2.With the squad in such a terrible state it would be a huge step down for him to leave Madrid for United.

3.The manager. Nobody decent wants to play for Moyes.

If he goes anywhere it's more likely to be PSG or Monaco.

I see him at Chelsea next season. Depending on how they do this year.

Rich Russian oil money trumps high school romances. The owner doesn't care if they jerk each other off after each game. He has the money and makes the decisions.

Perhaps, but I think the most likely outcome is that he'll sign a new contract with Real Madrid.

All the speculation about his future has played right into the hands of Ronaldo and his agent and they're using it to back Real into a corner.

Back