English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a recent interview Moyes was asked about player he'd like to work with and Ronaldo's name was mentioned.

So the tabloids are now trying to suggest United are going to go ahead with a bid in an upcoming transfer window :slap

Not a bad thing tbh, but even though the just admitted that he wants to finish his career at Madrid. Heartbreaking but I can understand his decision.

What a monster game the Merseyside Derby was

Not a bad thing tbh, but even though the just admitted that he wants to finish his career at Madrid. Heartbreaking but I can understand his decision.

What a monster game the Merseyside Derby was

Despite Ronaldo signing a new deal and commiting his future to Real I can see United being stupid enough to try bidding and it'll be the Fabregas situation all over again....another pointless chase for a player with no intention of leaving his present club.

Ronaldo was phenomenal, but United have to stop trying to relive the past and move forward.

United winning 2-1 at half time.

Shrek is lucky to still be on the pitch but has a goal and an assist.

2 things more useful than Fellaini,

1.A concrete parachute
2.A chocolate fireguard

Good to see Spurs get smashed by City today.:lol

I watched that game with my dad-in-law a big Spurs supporter. I never expected a scoreline like that but these things happen. It doesn't make Spurs a bad team all of a sudden like some river supporters will make out.

Hopefully they'll go out prove there selfs against Utd next as there sneaked there selfs back in to the title race. ****ers :lol

Cardiff 2-2 Man Utd

Welbeck returned via the bench and could have made the score 3-1 with a chance that RVP, Hernandez or Shrek would have scored blindfolded but doesn't even force the keeper into making a save :gah:

United's dithering in the last few minutes lead to Cardiff equalising yet they still could have won with a chance straight after but Shrek for some reason tried to set up Welbeck for a tap in :cuckoo:

Fellaini is the worst United player I've seen in the Premier League era, even Valencia contributes more than him.

Ballon d'or my friend should go to the one player who has worked his socks off each game and always gives it 100%...my vote goes to

Chamakh of Crystal Palace :yess:

Seriously though, he's the only player that works hard for Crystal Palace.

I don't know if Spurs were bad or Man City were just too good! :dunno

Last edited:
Seriously though, he's the only player that works hard for Crystal Palace.

I don't know if Spurs are were bad or Man City were just too good! :dunno

a combination of both. Infact it was so bad I actually wanted Aguero to hit his hat trick for my dream team :slap

We slip up up next week and AVB will have some serious pressure.

Bayer Leverkusen 0-5 Man Utd

Easily the best performance of the Moyes era and the first time the midfield has looked competent in what seems like forever....Shinji Kagawa showed exactly what he can do in his proper position and Giggs continues to defy the aging process.

There's still room for improvement, as despite scoring Valencia and Nani were still largely ineffective, but the combination of Giggs and Kagawa along with Shrek really dictated the game in a way that they never do when Carrick, Cleverley or Fellaini are in the side and it was much more like the United of old.

He celebrates his 40th birthday today. Here's Ryan Giggs in action as a 14 year old,
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...ggs-good-40-check-good-aged-14-114829590.html

11 years later he did this against Arsenal,
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quI_LkMj4HI[/ame]

His career in stats,
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...n-giggs-at-40-the-goals-statistics-durability

Last edited:
What a player he is Giggs

United vs Spurs

Its going to be a tough one to predict because obviously Tottenham will be look to coming back to terms and United are looking to increase their unbeaten run.
I'll have to go with a draw on this one (2-2)

Anyone else?

Plus I want to know any Spurs fans opinion on Lamela, against City he was utter ----.

What a player he is Giggs

United vs Spurs

Its going to be a tough one to predict because obviously Tottenham will be look to coming back to terms and United are looking to increase their unbeaten run.
I'll have to go with a draw on this one (2-2)

Anyone else?

Plus I want to know any Spurs fans opinion on Lamela, against City he was utter ----.

I will go Manu 4 Spurs 1

come on united :panic:

Half time is 1-1

Considering United are playing with 8 men ( Cleverley, Valencia and Welbeck don't count ) they're doing OK.

EDIT
2-2 the final score.

A great 2nd goal by Spurs but United hit back pretty quick with a penalty from Shrek.

With 20 minutes to go Moyes actually made a positive substitution by removing the ever useless Welbeck and bringing Chicharito on.

Nothing came of it but it's a sign that he may be starting to get the never say die mentality that United fans expect.

The commentators on BT Sport are idiots, they kept raving about Valencia's influence when he offered absolutely nothing for what feels like the 1000th consecutive game.

How the man managed to become a professional footballer, let alone a United player is a bigger miracle than anything in religion.

He only misses out on the title of worst ever United player because Carrick, Nani, Welbeck, Cleverley, Anderson, Young and Fellaini are still on the books and all have their own claims to being the cream of the crap.

Last edited:
I predicted right!

United 8th on the table with Arsenal 7 points clear.

Last year I think it was United that was in Arsenals position at the moment. I won't be saying that for a very long time. What a goal by Sandro, scrappy goals by United but nevertheless their goals. Both teams deserved a draw.

What's with Uniteds consistency this season? Wins 5-0 to a team who are third in the Bundesliga which is saying a LOT. Then draws to teams like Cardiff and Tottenham (not saying their bad teams). Midfield is again utter ----. Can't wait until Janurary but I fear no good players would want to come to a struggling mid table side. Unlike Cosairs opinion about Rooney, without him United would be a 15-20 league table team. The entire midfield needs a makeover to repeat again. Without Carrick, United can be related to a bar of soap fighting a dragon against any team away and at home.

:(

I predicted right!

Unlike Cosairs opinion about Rooney, without him United would be a 15-20 league table team.:(

7 points is nothing at this stage of the season. Arsenal aren't certain of anything yet. Not by a long way.

I have rarely questioned Shrek's ability, it's his attitude that I question.

There are precisely 2 reasons he's started giving a crap this season,

1.United have hinted at a new contract.

2.If he wants to leave, he has to show potential buyers that he still has a lot to offer.

None of that is about the United cause, it's about increasing his bank balance.

I'd sooner see United relegated than have such a self obsessed, money grabbing prick in the team.

Last edited:
I predicted right!

Last year I think it was United that was in Arsenals position at the moment. I won't be saying that for a very long time. What a goal by Sandro, scrappy goals by United but nevertheless their goals. Both teams deserved a draw.

What's with Uniteds consistency this season? Wins 5-0 to a team who are third in the Bundesliga which is saying a LOT. Then draws to teams like Cardiff and Tottenham (not saying their bad teams). Midfield is again utter ----. Can't wait until Janurary but I fear no good players would want to come to a struggling mid table side. Unlike Cosairs opinion about Rooney, without him United would be a 15-20 league table team. The entire midfield needs a makeover to repeat again. Without Carrick, United can be related to a bar of soap fighting a dragon against any team away and at home.

:(

As long as Utd are willing to pay the fee & wages then players will come. The attraction of the club & league alone would be enough for most players to want to join them. It's easy to feel negative but Utd are in transition. One big name signing could even be enough for now, look how the Ozil signing has changed Arsenal & getting a point at WHL is a good point. Not many teams will go there & win.

7 points is nothing at this stage of the season. Arsenal aren't certain of anything yet. Not by a long way.

I have rarely questioned Shrek's ability, it's his attitude that I question.

There are precisely 2 reasons he's started giving a crap this season,

1.United have hinted at a new contract if he steps up to the plate.

2.If he wants to leave, he has to show potential buyers that he still has a lot to offer.

None of that is about the United cause, it's about increasing his bank balance.

I'd sooner see United relegated than have such a self obsessed, money grabbing prick in the team.

If Arsenal are to win the league they must buy a quality Striker this Jan. There's no way we can expect Giroud to play every game. Unless we go the Spain way & use none? I would actually much prefer that than our self proclaimed worlds best striker Bendtner playing.

I fancy City for the league though. They just need to sort there away form out.

If Arsenal are to win the league they must buy a quality Striker this Jan. There's no way we can expect Giroud to play every game. Unless we go the Spain way & use none? I would actually much prefer that than our self proclaimed worlds best striker Bendtner playing.

I fancy City for the league though. They just need to sort there away form out.

Arsenal should bid for Shrek and/or Chicharito.

I still think Chelsea will win the league and United will be outside the top 6.

Last edited:
Back