English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon the Arsenal, good result at ****e-Hart Lane today both teams taking points off each other, as long as we keep beating the teams we are supposed to, I think we can afford to lose a few points against the big boys.

Arsenal should bid for Shrek and/or Chicharito.

I still think Chelsea will win the league and United will be outside the top 6.

I don't think Utd would sell to Arsenal. Not either of them 2 players anyway

Also Chelsea would be in for Shrek if he was available & we both know who he would choose there. Even if Chelsea were fighting relegation he likes the green to much

I would actually like Chico more than Rooney. He's actually someone who we could really do with. Nothing flash but he knows how to score goals & no messing about. Like why we bought Francis Jefferers to be a fox in the box. Not one of AW's best signings :lol

Raging Bull,
Yeah, Moyes has a huge boner for Shrek so I expect they'll eventually throw enough money at him to put off another tantrum for a year or two.

Cashing in as early as January and using the money towards some new wingers or central midfielders would be a far better option for the long term IMO.

Hernandez has shown some class by not being too vocal about being behind Welbeck in the pecking order but in the end he has to do what's right for his career and it's clearly not in his best intrest to stay at United.

I think Arsenal would have a shot at getting him.

greygoose,
As long as Suarez stays fit you should remain some kind of threat to teams. When he's not getting up to mischief there's no doubt that he's a great player.

Indeed.

Just watching MOTD2 now.:yess:

I'm watching MOTD2. Spurs had some golden chances in the 1st half. They could of been 3 nil up before Utd score. What a goal by Sandro

I did think the Pen was a Pen though.

Utd really miss RVP when he's not around. Such an important player to Utd

Soldado should have finished that chance, it was such a great pass.

Yeah it's just not happening for him right now. He's a quality striker, Spurs supporters need to be patient with him he'll come good eventually.

Here comes Hull, Liverpool :horror I'm surprised your going to watch it :lol

Valencia could be one of the world's most effective players, with his power and speed, but he's too often content to hammer the ball against an opponent's legs and cant pass forward unless its on a counter attack unfortunately.

Valencia could be one of the world's most effective players, with his power and speed, but he's too often content to hammer the ball against an opponent's legs and cant pass forward unless its on a counter attack unfortunately.

Power and speed don't mean a thing if there's no end product.

9 out of every 10 crosses from Valencia hit the first defender in some fashion and he's got little in the way of trickery to get past defenders.

If he had anything between the ears he would have realised where he kept going wrong a LONG time ago and tried to adapt his game so that he could be more effective.

If a layman like me can pick up his faults there's no way that the likes of Fergie or Moyes & the coaches haven't picked up on it and said something to him yet he keeps doing the same thing week after week after week.

There's no point continuing with him and he should be one of the first players to be sold in the next window.

Power and speed don't mean a thing if there's no end product.

9 out of every 10 crosses from Valencia hit the first defender in some fashion and he's got little in the way of trickery to get past defenders.

If he had anything between the ears he would have realised where he kept going wrong a LONG time ago and tried to adapt his game so that he could be more effective.

If a layman like me can pick up his faults there's no way that the likes of Fergie or Moyes & the coaches haven't picked up on it and said something to him yet he keeps doing the same thing week after week after week.

There's no point continuing with him and he should be one of the first players to be sold in the next window.

:exactly: Fergie would of signed up Usain Bolt if that's all there was to it but I don't see anything good in Valencia :lol

He's definitely not Utd class.

Back