English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe Man Utd are 12 points of the top. It's so weird

To be honest it's still more than likely that they will end up winning a Cup than Arsenal :(

The title is between Arsenal, Chelsea & City only now.

This is Arsenals only chance I feel because next year City & Chelsea will be more settled. Liverpool are still in there. The only annoying thing about Liverpool is there dropped points a few times now against teams they should beat

This is Arsenals only chance I feel because next year City & Chelsea will be more settled. Liverpool are still in there. The only annoying thing about Liverpool is there dropped points a few times now against teams they should beat

Like it's Arsenal's best chance to win the league this season it's Liverpool's best chance to get back into the top four. Hopefully it works out well for both of us.

I thought thecorsair would like to see this :lol

4y8u5emu.jpg

Number of league titles won = 20

Ryan Giggs has 13 league winner's medals, more than Arsenal, Chelsea, City and Spurs have managed in their ENTIRE histories.

This season will likely be the first time since 1990/91 that they've finished outside the top 3.

So whilst the gloating from other fans is predictable it's rather meaningless when the overall picture is looked at.

Ryan Giggs has 13 league winner's medals, more than Arsenal, Chelsea, City and Spurs have managed in their ENTIRE histories.

This season will likely be the first time since 1990/91 that they've finished outside the top 3.

So whilst the gloating from other fans is predictable it's rather meaningless when the overall picture is looked at.

Utd can soon join Liverpool using the history books to still think they're a top, top team in the present. It's a new era of dominance and I just hope we can be a part of it too.

Like it's Arsenal's best chance to win the league this season it's Liverpool's best chance to get back into the top four. Hopefully it works out well for both of us.

Yeah it would be great, it's been along time. There both playing great football which is a bonus.

What you were saying about Moyes, I find it quite surprising that there doesn't seem to be any pressure on him at all. If Utd fall out the top 4 it'll be really hard to get back in. There a giant team, I can't imagine any of the other giants clubs letting it go on

Arsenal have won the league 13 times so were drawing ;) but I'm not gloating I just find it interesting. It's weird seeing Utd struggle so much, I've grown up seeing them win so many trophies, I remember them finishing 3rd once & it was viewed as a disaster & now were talking about them not making top 4 it's crazy.

Next season is going to be absolutely huge for Utd if they don't make the Champions League. I've learnt to never rule them out but I think the league has all but gone now though

Utd can soon join Liverpool using the history books to still think they're a top, top team in the present. It's a new era of dominance and I just hope we can be a part of it too.

Doesn't mean a thing to me, I honestly have no intrest left in what happens.

You can always start supporting the next team that wins everything year after year, if Man Utd are letting you down. Chelsea, Man City & Arsenal are all on the look out for glory hunting ex Man Utd supporters.

I've supported United since 1984, when they were far from successful.

In any case the term "glory hunter" is one I've always found ludicrous.

Who honestly follows a team and doesn't want them to win things on a regular basis?

greygoose,
Some people may get a kick out of spending years watching teams that never get near to a trophy but that's not me.

Football is supposed to be entertainment and United have become increasingly less entertaining since Ronaldo left and an absolute chore to watch in the last couple of years.

They're now led by a clueless bum who spent £28 million on a mop.

As following another Premier League team is a non starter ( I respect Mourinho but won't follow a London club ) I'd sooner quit watching the game altogether.

Last edited:
It's still your club though. Utd have had it so good for so long. Even if the next few years are rough it shouldn't make a difference to the real fans of the club.

Typical eh! This bad spell will sort the wheat from the chaff :lol

Typical eh! This bad spell will sort the wheat from the chaff :lol

:exactly: Growing up in Essex I remember when I was in infant school there was just one kid who supported Utd takeaway the East & North London teams the rest were Liverpool supporters. Then came the rise of Utd & the southern glory hunters.

It's not just Utd though, it was unheard of to see anyone supporting Man City down here until the Oil money came in but there coming now :lol

Watching MOD. Bloody hell there were some great goals last night & I'm only half way through.

Every Suarez goal he scored was sublime :horror what a player. Why wouldn't Liverpool just sell him to us? :lol

If Guardiola was to come to England after his spell at Bayern, what team do you think he would go to.

-I honestly think Arsenal will win the league at this rate. Wenger will probably find more success in the years to come.

-Chelsea will probably never let go of Mourinho, well I can't see it anyway.

-Guardiola could go to City if Manuel doesn't succeed.

-I honestly don't know about United but there's always a possibility.

-Liverpool same thing with United, Rodgers has done more for the club than Kenny and Hodgson combined. Suarez what a player and a beast, good thing they didn't let him go to Madrid.

I always watch this whenever United play badly, doesn't do much to cheer me up but its always re-assuring that Fergie was the one that picked Moyes out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT68Fx11ocw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT68Fx11ocw[/ame]

its always re-assuring that Fergie was the one that picked Moyes out.

Doesn't matter who picked him, it was still a retarded decision.

Fergie wasn't always correct particularly in the latter stages of his run.

He signed Nani, Valencia, Carrick, Anderson and Young and continued to pick them long after it became apparent they weren't up to the job.

He let Morrison and Pogba go but made Cleverley and Welbeck regulars.

He didn't kick Shrek out the first time he showed the club a lack of respect and started threatening to leave if he didn't get more money.

He relied on Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Scholes and Giggs for too long and never signed anyone good enough to adequately replace them.

He signed Kagawa and then constantly played him out of position.

He wasted money on a one season wonder who's now doing what he did at Arsenal and pretending to be injured so he can avoid taking any flak for the team's poor form.

He constantly picked Welbeck ahead of a proven goalscorer ( Chicharito ).

The final brainfart was his belief that Moyes had the credentials to manage a club like United.

Moyes will be the fall guy, but this season is as much down to Fergie's negligence as anything else.

Last edited:
Back