English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't matter who picked him, it was still a retarded decision.

Fergie wasn't always correct particularly in the latter stages of his run.

He signed Nani, Valencia, Carrick, Anderson and Young and continued to pick them long after it became apparent they weren't up to the job.

He let Morrison and Pogba go but made Cleverley and Welbeck regulars.

He didn't kick Shrek out the first time he showed the club a lack of respect and started threatening to leave if he didn't get more money.

He relied on Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Scholes and Giggs for too long and never signed anyone good enough to adequately replace them.

He signed Kagawa and then constantly played him out of position.

He wasted money on a one season wonder who's now doing what he did at Arsenal and pretending to be injured so he can avoid taking any flak for the team's poor form.

He constantly picked Welbeck ahead of a proven goalscorer ( Chicharito ).

The final brainfart was his belief that Moyes had the credentials to manage a club like United.

Moyes will be the fall guy, but this season is as much down to Fergie's negligence as anything else.

:lecture
:lol

If Guardiola was to come to England after his spell at Bayern, what team do you think he would go to.

-I honestly think Arsenal will win the league at this rate. Wenger will probably find more success in the years to come.

-Chelsea will probably never let go of Mourinho, well I can't see it anyway.

-Guardiola could go to City if Manuel doesn't succeed.

-I honestly don't know about United but there's always a possibility.
Honestly the club that would be best for Guardiola is Arsenal. They are the closest team in the premier league in having the freeflow one touch build ups he makes his teams play. However he will make some massive squad overhauls in favour of players with natural ball retention and distribution over taller faster and stronger players. However I don't think Wenger will retire soon.

With Chelsea its a known fact that Abramovich tried everything to convince him to join since he left Barca, and if you think the Roman can't sack a manager because the supporters love him... Think again. But I will be disappointed if he does go to Chelsea as I believe its too much of an unstable club for a manager to go to.

City are strong contenders as we all know Guardiola was the whole part of the Soriano, Bergstain and Laporta nexus. It was no surprise for Barca fans who knew how much the change in the Barca management with Rossell put him at loggerhead with the current administration of Barca - leading to his sabbatical. City literally are seducing him by bringing his best mates in their former position of admins and are looking to revamp their youth system - things tailor made to attract his interest.

Manchester United - if Moyes does get the sack, Guardiola will want yo come to United as a manager. He has tremendous respect for SAF as a coach and always admired the longevity and respect coaches got in England over Spain. So honestly ManU he will gobble up the chance - BUT it depends on the all important factor of the position being vacant.

Doesn't matter who picked him, it was still a retarded decision.

Fergie wasn't always correct particularly in the latter stages of his run.

He signed Nani, Valencia, Carrick, Anderson and Young and continued to pick them long after it became apparent they weren't up to the job.

He let Morrison and Pogba go but made Cleverley and Welbeck regulars.

He didn't kick Shrek out the first time he showed the club a lack of respect and started threatening to leave if he didn't get more money.

He relied on Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Scholes and Giggs for too long and never signed anyone good enough to adequately replace them.

He signed Kagawa and then constantly played him out of position.

He wasted money on a one season wonder who's now doing what he did at Arsenal and pretending to be injured so he can avoid taking any flak for the team's poor form.

He constantly picked Welbeck ahead of a proven goalscorer ( Chicharito ).

The final brainfart was his belief that Moyes had the credentials to manage a club like United.

Moyes will be the fall guy, but this season is as much down to Fergie's negligence as anything else.

While counting his money. :exactly:

No decent manager will want the United job as by the time Moyes is done they'll be mid-table in the Championship.

WORLD CUP DRAW OVER!

1479458_576794352403603_16336462_n.jpg

I think other than the group with France and Swiss the rest are pretty well balanced competitive groups with enough possibilities of upsets

If Guardiola was to come to England after his spell at Bayern, what team do you think he would go to.

-I honestly think Arsenal will win the league at this rate. Wenger will probably find more success in the years to come.

-Chelsea will probably never let go of Mourinho, well I can't see it anyway.

-Guardiola could go to City if Manuel doesn't succeed.

-I honestly don't know about United but there's always a possibility.

-Liverpool same thing with United, Rodgers has done more for the club than Kenny and Hodgson combined. Suarez what a player and a beast, good thing they didn't let him go to Madrid.

I always watch this whenever United play badly, doesn't do much to cheer me up but its always re-assuring that Fergie was the one that picked Moyes out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT68Fx11ocw

verdict is still out on BR, we are only in this position this season because we scraped through some games because of Mignolet, he saved about 7-8 points prob for us this season already,
my prob with him we still rely on suares,
he has signed Allen, Assaidi, Borini, Coutinho, Sturridge, last season
this season, Sakho, Mignolet, llori, sissoko, Kolo(free), aspas, Luis ALberto

and yet only Mignolet, Coutinho and sturridge have been delivering
,others have barely played and been given chances, dont know why we spend about 10-12 million on players who dont even make subs bench our squad depth is thin and the difference between top 2 and 10 place is about 7-8 points where we could have been had it not been for Mignolet saves
he has to address the MF and defensive issues which are in shambles and lucas one dimesnional talent is affecting gerrard performance as well

_71587101_42e29122-1a7d-4187-9778-b941a073a650.jpg

Doh !!!! :slap

We will do well to get out of that group.

We'll come 3rd I recon. Lose to Uruguay maybe get a draw with Italy & we should beat Costa Rica but probably draw that as well so 2 points :lol

With France & Switzerland getting the easy group I'm reading a lot of comments of it being a fix because of Platini & Blatter :lol

Anyways England were never going to win it so at least we get to see them play 2 exceptional teams :yess:

As an Englishman I'll be following Portugal :lol

No point watching England fail for the millionth time, the comedy value wore off several shootouts ago.

Nearly one all, RVP just off side. I'll be interested to hearing the thecorsair thoughts if they lose this.

Utd putting pressure on now though

Over the moon to see united lose but feel bad for moyes. He got handed a team that was beginning to fall apart. Perfect day would see stoke beat Chelsea soon.

Well that's 2 records Moyes has broken within a week. Everton & Newcastle haven't beaten Utd at Old Trafford since the 70's & Moyes has now smashed both them records :rotfl

Give the Utd fans credit they seem to be backing Moyes. Most of them are anyway. Especially the Corsair

Well that's 2 records Moyes has broken within a week. Everton & Newcastle haven't beaten Utd at Old Trafford since the 70's & Moyes has now smashed both them records :rotfl

Give the Utd fans credit they seem to be backing Moyes. Most of them are anyway. Especially the Corsair

I hope they back him all the way to relegation. It must be the Fergie factor? Pretty much the same team as last year and they look a shambles this year.
Fergie must of said I cant drag this team along for another season, I will get out while the goings good.

Back