English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the moon to see united lose but feel bad for moyes. He got handed a team that was beginning to fall apart. Perfect day would see stoke beat Chelsea soon.

Yeah it's the worst team there had by far since I can ever remember anyway.

Utd are supposed to be full of superstars but take away Rooney who can't make up his mind to stay or go & there ageing players like RVP, Ferdinand, Vidic & Evra that squad is poor to Utd's high standards. The only young player I like they have is there Goalkeeper. I can't comment on Januzaj, I've not seen enough of him

I hope they back him all the way to relegation. It must be the Fergie factor? Pretty much the same team as last year and they look a shambles this year.
Fergie must of said I cant drag this team along for another season, I will get out while the goings good.

Do you think Fergie would of recommended Moyes if he wasn't Scottish? Makes you wonder, Chelsea, City, Spurs, Liverpool when looking for managers had no interest in Moyes at all.

Look at Utd's players. Johnny Evans :lol Phil Jones :lol Rafael :lol Cleverley :lol Nani :lol Any team in EPL would struggle with them in their first 11. Most teams in the league should expect at least a draw against UTD.
It makes me wonder how Arsenal lost at O T :dunno

The result isn't even shocking, nor is it disappointing. I can't even find the right words for the situation atm

Embarrassing?

loyalty is truly tested in difficult times, so I'm still supporting moyes

It seems that patience is the only road now

Raging Bull,
As I said the other day I have no intrest left in United and I didn't even watch the game.

I don't care what happens to them one way or the other, I've wasted enough time & money on them over the years and all I've got out of it is petty abuse from small minded idiots that spend more time gloating every time United lose than they do focusing on their own club and that's beyond tiresome.

Football is supposed to be fun but how can it be fun when just admitting to being a United fan in the last 20 years or so means you're essentially painting a giant target on yourself?

I stopped buying the shirts years ago because I was tired of having stuff thrown at me or dealing with people trying to start fights when all I was doing was trying to go about my business without any hassle.

The same kind of thing applies online, all the "glory hunter" crap and the gloating is beyond pathetic, if these idiots hate United as much as they'd have us believe why can't they stop talking about them at the expense of the teams they DO like?

I don't need that crap, so I'm cutting the cause of the problems out.

If I continue to watch football I'll watch La Liga, I may as well watch decent football instead of the overhyped kick and rush of the Premier League.

Last edited:
Ha It's because Utd have been so successful it's ridiculous these past 20 years. I'm sure it's different up North but down here people can't understand how people who support them here. A team that's so far away without any ties to that club or area.

With Utd struggling for the first time in a long long time this will show who there real supporters are now. There a club there supporters should be proud off but plastic fans are only interested in who's successful now & aren't interested in the past. City shirts are now starting to show up in shops here were before if you wanted one of them you would need to order one.

Let's see how the Glaziers react to this. They need to buy an exciting player this Jan to lift the supporters & then the club need an over haul this summer. Badly

Look at Utd's players. Johnny Evans :lol Phil Jones :lol Rafael :lol Cleverley :lol Nani :lol Any team in EPL would struggle with them in their first 11. Most teams in the league should expect at least a draw against UTD.
It makes me wonder how Arsenal lost at O T :dunno

That was a golden opportunity but we lost some key players to illness & we didn't flow. Either way it doesn't matter now, it's not like Utd took advantage of the win.

I do feel for Moyes though.

Real fans support their team through the bad times.

:exactly: this is a chance for the Utd supporters to show how much they really care for there club.

I must admit I was getting pissed off with Arsenal but were had 9 or 10 years of winning nothing but that wasn't the problem it was because we were selling all our best players & charging mental ticket prices.

Even if we don't win anything this year, I'm just happy to see them buy a quality player in Ozil & not selling another key player like RVP to ****ing Utd

Don't be one of them plastic supporters. Get that Utd shirt on Corsair & show your support. Your team needs you now more than ever :yess: :clap

A little motivational talk there ;) :lol

Just heard a rumour that van Persie asked for a transfer request this week too. Typical Dutch players sulking when things don't go there way. Plus I think he doesn't like Moyes too much either.:lol

Just heard a rumour that van Persie asked for a transfer request this week too. Typical Dutch layers sulking when things don't go there way.:lol

Doesn't surprise me. I wouldn't want him back at Arsenal, if he didn't turn his back on us he would of got that winners medal because he would of made a huge difference to us this season.

Instead he's hated by the Arsenal supporters were he could of been spoken of like a legend like Bergkamp, Wright, Adams & Henry are now.

Utd supporters won't remember him when he's gone.

Enjoy your medal RVP :)

Can't believe it!
We need to sought are defence out, for Stoke and Sunderland to score six against us combined is embarrassing.

Just heard a rumour that van Persie asked for a transfer request this week too. Typical Dutch players sulking when things don't go there way. Plus I think he doesn't like Moyes too much either.:lol

A rumour started by Mark Lawrenson, so how can it be taken seriously?

The last 20 years or so have made anyone associated with Liverpool so bitter that they're just itching to stick the knife in, they can't help themselves.

The fact Arsenal fans still can't get over RVP leaving perfectly illustrates the kind of pettiness among fans that puts me off the game.

Why would anyone be intrested in being a legend in a team that didn't win anything and that still hasn't won anything for the best part of a decade?

RVP wanted a trophy and he got two. If he leaves then who can really blame him? Why would any of the few decent players United have left want to stick around whilst the ship goes down?

De Gea, Rooney, Hernandez and Kagawa will probably follow RVP out the door in the next couple of windows.

Good players want to be playing at the top level and now that United can't offer that there's no point them wasting their careers any longer than they have to.

United were able to bounce back from past wobbles because they had a better squad,a better manager and plenty of cash but this decline is terminal.

They don't have a great manager, hardly any decent players and although they aren't skint, there's no chance the Glazers will allow enough of their beloved profits to be spent in order to rebuild the squad almost from scratch especially when they're getting less TV and sponsorship money for not being in Europe.

Even if they did, the top players won't want to play for a team with a small time manager, no Champions League football and maybe even no Premier League status by the time Moyes is done.

Unless a sheikh comes along, buys out the Glazers and allows some proper money to be spent United are dead and buried as a top club.

Back