English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6-3 :gah:

Giroud tries hard but he isn't a 25-30 goal a season man.

Ozil needs to pull his finger out, I hate it when really gifted players just saunter through games, Like Berbetov. I don't blame Mertesacker for having a go at him at full time.

Anyway I said Man City for the Tittle at the start of the season & I stick by that.
Maybe we should go all out for the FA Cup. :slap

city and everton are probably the 2 most balanced squads, everton is a suprise, only loss to city so far,, wont be a surprise if they finish in top 4 ahead of the likes of spurs, liverpool or united,, in current form

Man City are tooooo good at home, it's bloody scary.

Good result for us though, two points behind Arsenal and a goal for Torres! But we need to be more ruthless in front of goal!

I hope Chelsea win the league.

Moyes claims United are ready to spend big,
https://www1.skysports.com/football...says-manchester-united-are-ready-to-spend-big

After Fellaini I don't think Moyes and the chief exec should be trusted to buy a packet of cigarettes and a paper with club funds, let alone another player.

EDIT
The media really are getting desperate for stories,
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-paper-round-united-target-iniesta-090125666--sow.html

Then again, United were stupid enough to waste 3 weeks in the summer chasing Fabregas so who knows?

Last edited:
Same old spurs. Starting first half second and slow to everything then chasing the game.

Liverpool have been excellent.
Cant see us getting anything now.

I knew Spurs were in trouble as soon as Mark Lawrenson tipped them before the game.

Liverpool could be contenders for the title, I wonder what will happen when they go to Man City on Boxing Day.

Could be another 6-0 today at the lane, this is even more impressive then what Man City done to Tottenham.

I knew Spurs were in trouble as soon as Mark Lawrenson tipped them before the game.

Liverpool could be contenders for the title, I wonder what will happen when they go to Man City on Boxing Day.

Could be another 6-0 today at the lane, this is even more impressive then what Man City done to Tottenham.

problem with liverpool is the squad depth, too many new players and not enough experience, today was all about suares , he carved open spurs defence every single time and was ably supported by Hendo and Coutinho getting into right position at the right time..
anymore injuries to the likes of Johnson, Suares , Hendo , Coutinho, we are going to struggle, with Enrique, Sturridge and gerrard already on the injured list

I take it all the ex Utd fans are fans again now after that win today.:lol

I was at the cinema when the game was on.

The result today doesn't do a thing to alter my decision.

I won't watch a United side with no world class players in it.

Last edited:
Could cost avb his job. we were a bit unlucky with injuries as our attacking subs couldnt get on but totally outplayed today. Rogers is really leaving his mark and I agree, Henderson was very good and is starting to look the player his transfer fee suggests.

Dembele was poor today but I think its a crime his talent is wasted playing so deep.

Suarez unstoppable!

Haha I see that and thought the same lol.
I think the title will be to much this season but top 3 or 4 is very realistic. They will need that to keep Suarez.
a couple of good signings in Jan and it could be a very good season.

The worrying thing as a spurs fan is their sole objective is the league.

I'm flying high right now, this was a massive game and a top, top performance. However, all the efforts are gone if we don't follow up with 3 points over Cardiff next weekend before two important and difficult away games. I hope we can get at least a point there, I don't reckon we can win away against City. 4, 5 or if possible 6 points over the next three games and I will be very happy. Then we will be in the top fight with many points, and be done with away games against Everton, Spurs, Arsenal, City and Chelsea. I'm under no illusion that we can win the league, the squad is not good enough for that but grabbing a top 4 spot and challenge for the title as long as possible will be great for us to build on next season.

Oh, and Suarez -- best player in the world right now, without any doubt. No one can match him these days.

Back