English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So right but with Levy's track record in appointing managers, we are getting a bit like chelsea paying massive comp fee's.

It's getting a bit silly the way managers are getting the chop although if there was another sacking at a big Premier League club this year I can't say I'd be disappointed :wink1:

Rome wasn't built in a day and unless you have a bottomless pit of cash, ( which not many teams do ) it's difficult to build a decent football team.

Most of the money men that own clubs are so used to getting instant results in their own line of business that they don't really get how football works and anything less than the same sort of instant success isn't tolerated.

Doesn't mean he'll stay long term.

All it really means is that Liverpool can get a higher fee when Real or whoever come in for him.

He'll stay to the end of the season. If we get into the top 4 he may stay but overall yeah the club know a big new contract will guarantee a big transfer fee from Real for him. Again if Bale went for £80 million Suarez is worth well over £100 million.

He'll stay to the end of the season. If we get into the top 4 he may stay but overall yeah the club know a big new contract will guarantee a big transfer fee from Real for him. Again if Bale went for £80 million Suarez is worth well over £100 million.

He is a great player but his reputation comes before him which is why I dont think he will be breaking the Bale transfer fee.

Its good Liverpool got him to sign tho. They will need atleast champions league football next season to keep him which they may well get.

He is a great player but his reputation comes before him which is why I dont think he will be breaking the Bale transfer fee.

Its good Liverpool got him to sign tho. They will need atleast champions league football next season to keep him which they may well get.

If we win tomorrow and Chelsea beat Arsenal we will be top for Christmas. There's a very good chance of getting top 4 (and even the title...).

Fair play to Moyes. He's re-creating a player who I thought had no chance to be useful at United again into a really good squad player.
He's never going to be more than that at a top club, but he's showing a lot of heart. (Ashley Young)

United look like their old selves but still some stuff to patch up. I think Champions League trophy and 4th place in BPL is a realisitc target. And yes I did say Champions League trophy

Fair play to Moyes. He's re-creating a player who I thought had no chance to be useful at United again into a really good squad player.
He's never going to be more than that at a top club, but he's showing a lot of heart. (Ashley Young)

United look like their old selves but still some stuff to patch up. I think Champions League trophy and 4th place in BPL is a realisitc target. And yes I did say Champions League trophy

:rotfl

Are you for real?

A friend of mine watched the United game in midweek and said that aside from his goal Young's overall play was no better than usual, all his crosses and corners were overhit and as a winger that, more than anything else is what he's in the team for.

All the heart in the world is no substitute for a lack of ability.

As for the suggestion that United have any kind of chance of winning the Champions League, that's hilarious :rotfl

If Fergie, one of the greatest managers of all time couldn't reach the final with the present squad what gives you reason to believe that Moyes can?

If he spends £200 million in January and manages to sign 4-5 world class players instead of donkeys like Fellaini he may have a chance, but that's about as likely to happen as Welbeck scoring more goals in a season than Suarez has just managed in a month.

Last edited:
Back