English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be intresting to see how loyal Suarez stays if Real or another big club comes calling in January or the summer.

Without him all they've got is Sturridge and an aging Gerrard.

They're still better than Welbeck & Fellaini.:wave

Suarez will leave one day. If Bale was worth £80million then we will easily get the same if not more from Madrid.

Why do you keep going on about United in a derogatory way as if it'll upset me or something?

I don't support them.

Be intresting to see how loyal Suarez stays if Real or another big club comes calling in January or the summer.

Without him all they've got is Sturridge and an aging Gerrard.
Plus a ****load of cash.

Suarez is so good he'll be very difficult to replace should he leave next summer. But that goes for all extraordinary players. We said the same with Torres, Utd with Nistelrooy and Ronaldo, Arsenal with Henry, Spurs with Bale, etc. But no one is larger than the club, and with the right investments the club will be alright and build on other players. We played without him for 10 games straight and did phenomenal. But I definitely don't want to lose him in the next few years, it will be a setback to Rodger's project.

If Madrid come calling L'pool shouldnt go for any player + cash swap deal... milk 'em like Spurs. 100million again... or maybe more.

If we get that money for him we can't do what Spurs did and waste it on rubbish players.
The players Spurs have bought are not rubbish. However the problem is they have come from so many different leagues and different tactical setups that they are taking a lot more time to adapt with a new tactical idea.

Eriksen played a completely different setup and style with Ajax and Soldado similarly played radically different in Valencia. Same with guys like Lamela and Holtby. They are all good players... but you cant buy players and expect great results unless you buy those used to play the way you already know they are comfortable with and will find easier to adapt.

The players Spurs have bought are not rubbish. However the problem is they have come from so many different leagues and different tactical setups that they are taking a lot more time to adapt with a new tactical idea.

Eriksen played a completely different setup and style with Ajax and Soldado similarly played radically different in Valencia. Same with guys like Lamela and Holtby. They are all good players... but you cant buy players and expect great results unless you buy those used to play the way you already know they are comfortable with and will find easier to adapt.

I think we have brought some real quality but avb does not know his best side and may have got 2 to many.
Also why buy a player like saldado who is a fox in the box and not flood the box with crosses or support him ?
Seems like such a waste!
Id like to have seen more of Lamela and Eriksen and see us try 442 with someone alongside Saldado.

Need to bounce back against West Ham

I'm a bit late to the conversation,

-Good to see United win, it'll definitely raise the confidence in the dressing room. Europa League, here we come! Red flag flying high until I die!

-Is AVB in line for sacking? Didn't watch the game but after seeing Suarez once again tearing teams apart makes me scared of how much Madrid are willing to spend for him. Best player in the world this week for me/

-Just for fun: https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...riously-snubs-suarez-handshake-163503105.html

-Pretty cool to see the fixtures that are coming up, City vs Liverpool is the stand out for sure.

-Champions League draw tomorrow. I predict and early Arsenal exit if they draw the monster teams but that's just my opinion. United won't make too far either but I have my hopes up. I want City to exit the mos but the way they are playing at home is crazy.

edit

-AVB sacked!

-Man City vs Barca (Y)

-Arsenal vs Bayern (YYYYYY)

-Man Utd vs Olympiakos (YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

Last edited:
Man City Vs Barcelona = Should be a lot of goals.

Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal = Another reality check for Gooners.

Man Utd Vs Olimpiakos = Easy win for Olimpiakos.

Chelsea Vs Galatasaray = Could Drogba return to haunt his old club?

Last edited:
Avb sacked!

If Levy and the mob are so shrewd in business, makes me wonder why we offer managers 4 and 5 year contracts only to fire them half way through their sentence and pay millions in compensation.

Well done Spurs.

Contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on....unless they start writing them on toilet paper.

Back