English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UTD could of done with keeping this guy. Amazing player, especially for his age

Pogba 'disgusted' by Fergie selection
https://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/276115.html

If he had any sense he would have worked out that storming into Fergie's office and reeling off a list of demands was only going to lead to one outcome :lol

EDIT
United saved themselves from being humiliated by City at Wembley by being humiliating themselves against Sunderland at Old Trafford instead :rotfl

Funny thing, we were holding up against a team like Barcelona in 2008, but now we can't even stop Sunderland and Everton, and Southampton, Newcastle and West Brom. :slap

Funny thing, we were holding up against a team like Barcelona in 2008, but now we can't even stop Sunderland and Everton, and Southampton, Newcastle and West Brom. :slap

Yep, it just shows that Fergie's negligence ultimately left Moyes in the ****.

That being said Moyes doesn't do himself any favors.

Once again he started with Januzaj on the right and Kagawa on the left :cuckoo:

Why can he not grasp that Kagawa is most effective playing the number 10 role and Januzaj has so far been most productive on the left wing?

To his credit Kagawa did manage to get on the ball quite a bit in the first half and looked the most likely to create something as he played some great passes into the danger areas.

So in the second half Mr Tactical Genius takes him off and brings Valencia on who did nothing but continue his war against defenders legs :cuckoo:

Januzaj was then switched to the left and played very well which makes me wonder why he didn't start the game there, just like all the other times the exact same thing has happened.

If Moyes can't work out basic things like which players are best suited to each position by now then he should be replaced.

EDIT
Reports are indicating that Chelsea have accepted a bid for Juan Mata and he'll have a medical later today.

United saved themselves from being humiliated by City at Wembley by being humiliating themselves against Sunderland at Old Trafford instead :rotfl

Aha my thought exactly, it's going to be a long time when we ever see United beat City again

Aha my thought exactly, it's going to be a long time when we ever see United beat City again

Unless there's more new recruits in the last week of this transfer window and more in the summer.

Assuming the Mata deal goes through it would represent a positive step in the right direction.

But 4-5 more players are still required and if they're going to go for big names then they're going to have to offer BIG wages....Mata is apparently getting double what Chelsea were paying him per week.

Wenger complaining about Mata moving to Utd is stupid, I just don't get it!

He should be more concerned with bringing quality players to Arsenal and not what others are doing, it's pathetic!!!!

Chavs are on the verge of signing Salah. All but done deal.

This guy is awesome . Probably be a sub and cup player for them unless Mourinho plays him up top.

I just dont get the Mata sale. He is so good and could come back to haunt them.

In 2005 Mourinho said this of Wenger,
"He is one of those people who is a voyeur, he likes to watch other people".

Looks like he still is.

Pellegrini has also been having a whinge about the Mata deal which is pretty hilarious when you consider how much he's spent since getting the City job.

Sounds to me like they're scared of Mata's ability to strengthen United and the possible effect it could have on their title chances.

EDIT

"Welcome to Manchester United Juan, I'm David Moyes"

"Who? Where's Sir Alex?"

When you hear the the actual interviews both managers don't actually whine about the Mata transfer at all. It's just the tabloids stirring words to make something out of nothing to sell papers.

Man Utd were always going to sign someone & both Arsenal & City or Liverpool, Spurs etc won't lose any sleep over it. Like what Gary Neville mentioned it's going to take a lot more than one player to turn things around for Utd. Both Arsenal & especially City have got the money to go buy a player of that kind of quality there selves if need be.

Saying all that I'm glad Mata is going to stay in the Prem because I've always enjoyed watching him.

Chavs are on the verge of signing Salah. All but done deal.

This guy is awesome . Probably be a sub and cup player for them unless Mourinho plays him up top.

I just dont get the Mata sale. He is so good and could come back to haunt them.

Salah should of gone to Liverpool. Great club, great fans & 1st team football. I actually really like Chelsea but he isn't needed there, if anything they need a striker but saying that there got a quality one now but playing for Everton

Reports are emerging in the media that United are set to offer Shrek as much as £300,000 a week to stay :thud:

Reports are emerging in the media that United are set to offer Shrek as much as £300,000 a week to stay :thud:

Yeah I read that. That's mental if true

To be honest as much as I rate him I think it would suit both parties to go there own way this summer. Every year Rooney is moaning, I think Utd should save that money & try & get some fresh players in this summer.

Salah should of gone to Liverpool. Great club, great fans & 1st team football. I actually really like Chelsea but he isn't needed there, if anything they need a striker but saying that there got a quality one now but playing for Everton

I just dont see him playing there. Look what they did to Marin, another quality player. But hey, if he wants to jump on the gravy train, good luck to him.

To be honest as much as I rate him I think it would suit both parties to go there own way this summer. Every year Rooney is moaning, I think Utd should save that money & try & get some fresh players in this summer.

The problem is the ball is very much in Rooneys court as he has a year left to run. If United dont sign him, he can run his contract down and join city, chavs , arsenal for free which would be a disaster.
I think he is quality. If United sign the right players, their best players will want to stay which can only be a good thing. They have already signed a world class top prem player .

It's a shame we didn't get Salah. I get that Chelsea are paying more for him but why is he going there to just sit on the bench? Mata couldn't even get in the team. Is he happy taking Mata's bench spot? :slap

Agreed.

I don't think Shrek is the player he was 3 years ago and as he ages his body will only break down further because he doesn't have the best attitude to looking after himself.

As United try to recover from this season they don't need a troublemaker in the dressing room and his constant tantrums don't help anyone.

Like the other relics from the Fergie years he should be cleared out.

Back