English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol exactly!!!

The saving grace is they need a lot more than just Mata to stop the rapid descent to mediocrity :lol

Predictions for the games?

United 4-1 Cardiff (Impact Mata)

Everton 1-3 Liverpool (Suarez to slaughter to Everton)

Had a sneaky suspicion tonight's game for Arsenal would be a tricky one. I hope the wheels don't come off now.

I didn't realise how poor our record is at Southampton. Shame we didn't get the 3points

We need a striker to keep us up there in the league which doesn't look likely. I fear this will be the last time we'll be top now with City & Chelsea's form & squad depth.

Still excited for the rest of season. So many massive games coming up for Arsenal now though

@Goose

Shame Sturridge missed his Pen for the hatrick. How can he score them 2 goals & then miss a penalty so badly?

What is it with English taking Pens, we're so **** at them :lol

Come on Arsenal get him quick before Chelsea steal him of us. Surprised Man Utd aren't in for him, reminds me of Ronaldo

Sky Sports sources understand an Arsenal delegation is in Germany negotiating to sign Julian Draxler from Schalke.
https://www1.skysports.com/football...-talks-over-schalke-midfielder-julian-draxler

This will be a nail bitter. Arsenal don't seem to do there business until that very last minute

Liverpool closing in on Yevhen Konoplyanka. I don't know much about this guy but what I've heard he sounds like a promising player. Hope Liverpool pull this of before Chelsea decide to nick him as well :lol
https://www1.skysports.com/football...verpool-want-dnipro-winger-yevhen-konoplyanka

Last edited:
It's a shame such a good player has to wear that filth.

wow really "filth ",i always had you down as a reasoned and well balanced poster ,but i guess a good run of form for your lads has gone to your head ,way to post with "class and dignity ":rotfl

wow really "filth ",i always had you down as a reasoned and well balanced poster ,but i guess a good run of form for your lads has gone to your head ,way to post with "class and dignity ":rotfl

:goodpost: :exactly:

Juan Mata got off to a decent start. He started the move that lead to RVP's goal, made the pass to set Ashley Young on his run from which he scored and during his 83 minutes on the pitch touched the ball more times than any other United player.

Moyes plans to play Mata, Shrek & RVP together when they're all 100%. Bad news for United's opponents particularly with Januzaj also added into the mix.

Contrary to the nonsense the ABU's are spouting one bad season won't mean United fall off the footballing map, in today's footballing landscape money is as important to maintaining status as anything else and according to the recent list they're the 4th richest team on the planet, with or without Champions League football next year.

The Glazers have rightly caught major flak for being so tightfisted in the past but in allowing the Mata deal to go ahead they've showed serious intent that they're now loosening the purse strings to allow Moyes to rebuild the squad and the reported 300 grand a week deal for Shrek is another sign that they know what's required of them.

Money always talks.

Football talk is different and football talk on a high end collectors forum doesn't really count. Have you read any football forums and football facebook pages recently, it brings out the worst in people, discrimination, racism and general trolling. This thread is all cool and clean compared to the real football discussion sites.

I was hoping Spurs were going to do Arsenal a favour tonight but they got rolled over by City. West Ham on the other hand are a few minutes away from snatching a point at Stamford Bridge

Back