English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good God are United rubbish. :slap

Should have been a second red. Talk about giving up and just hacking players...perfect example.

Last edited:
Fergie having fun after handing a **** team to moyes.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Great win, fantastic contribution from Eto'o!

P.S
Rafael is a little rat. Should have been a red.

I must admit if Arsenal don't win it I'll be happy to see City win it, there been so entertaining to watch. Ha it's funny hearing Pellegrini not being content with 4 goals

Anyone watch the Chelsea, Man Utd game earlier. I missed it but was it a good game?

[edit] ha sorry them last posts didn't show up on my phone? I thought it was weird no one had commented on that match :)

I actually wanted Chelsea to win today as it puts us in a good position for top 4. Great win for us and Sherwood has done a brilliant job so far.
Long may it continue.

No excuses, maybe the scoreline would be different if Van Persie and Rooney were in the squad. United played like ****, deserved the loss.You know you've screwed up when you let a Chelsea striker score a hat-trick. Good thing for haters, they can bask in United's horrible season, I'm guessing they were waiting for it for a long time

United looked pretty hopeless today, but were actually the better team for the first 15-20 mins until Chelsea scored their first goal. Chelsea deserved the win overall, but their first two goals were lucky really. Overall a fair result!

If Arsenal don't win the league then I want City to win it on goal difference from Chelsea. That will teach Mourinho from his anti footballing park the bus tactics.

If Arsenal don't win the league then I want City to win it on goal difference from Chelsea. That will teach Mourinho from his anti footballing park the bus tactics.

:lol

Although I think that was something that DiMatteo brought in, I remember that Chelsea practically defended their way to the European Champions League Trophy. It worked for them and fair play, even though it is boring and infuriating to watch. But yes, Mourinho is definitely carrying that strategy on.

eh, I'd prefer Chelsea or Arsenal win the league than City :pray: . I would still like to think United can make top 4 but I keep forgetting Everton and Spurs are ahead of us

Was he a good player? Who did he play for?

You're kidding right! Guardiola was one of the greatest CM of his generation! The prototype player for players like Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Xabi Alonso etc etc Accurate long passing to assist master. He was all of them.

And yeah he played for Barcelona - first player Cryuff promoted from his new youth setup on whch La Masia is based on. He started as a ball boy in Nou Camp then went onto captain Barcelona (when Mourinho was the assistant coach first under Bobby Robson and then under Louis Van Gaal)
guardiolamou.jpg

If you used to play EA Sports FIFA long back say 2001 or earlier. You would find Guardiola in Barcelona and the Spanish national team (where he did face a period of exile due to his extreme Catalan separatist attitude)

Check out a compilation of his plays from Barca TV. You wont see a lot of goals or great skill and tricks, but you will see accurate passing over any distance and perfect through passes. If you see how he played you will see where Barca/Spain and currently Bayern get their style of plays. If you are a Xabi Alonso or Xavi/Iniesta fan you will love the assists.

Last edited:
@axe
I'm pretty certain GG is joking :lol

Did you watch the Barca, Levante game? Bit disappointed to hear they draw that. I really don't want Real to win the league. It's good to hear Messi is back though, hopefully it won't take him long to get his form back.

eh, I'd prefer Chelsea or Arsenal win the league than City :pray: . I would still like to think United can make top 4 but I keep forgetting Everton and Spurs are ahead of us

You also appear to be forgetting that United have a clueless manager, a squad that's relying on an 18 year old rookie and that has no money to spend because the owners keep siphoning off the profits for their other businesses.

Unless the Glazers can be forced out and the club is bought by someone willing to spend in the way that Chelsea and City do they won't be challenging for the top 4 for very, very long time.

Back