English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah for all the praise I was giving Utd earlier I completely forgot one major thing

DAVID MOYES :slap

Listening to the last 20 minutes of the game on Talksport the commentators kept saying how there gameplay was unrecognisable to the Utd of old. Apparently they just kept hoofing it in the box just for the giant Crouch to head it straight back out again :lol

The 1st time Stoke beat Utd since 1984. Moyes is having a great time smashing all these old records :lol

I still fancy Utd to beat ****ing Arsenal though. We lose against them all the damn time :slap

Yeah for all the praise I was giving Utd earlier I completely forgot one major thing

DAVID MOYES :slap

Listening to the last 20 minutes of the game on Talksport the commentators kept saying how there gameplay was unrecognisable to the Utd of old. Apparently they just kept hoofing it in the box just for the giant Crouch to head it straight back out again :lol

I'm sure he's a nice bloke who's great to his family and all that but as a manager of a football club of United's stature he's a cretin.

His "hit it and hope" philosophy is better suited to a Sunday pub team than the 4th richest club on the planet.

heon123,
Zaha got 2 assists....at least he's helping Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in his first Premier League job.

So who the hell is getting relegated this season. Man it is so tight down there. Basically any club in that bottom half of the table can get relegated.

Right now my money is on Fulham, Norwich & WBA or Cardiff, probably Cardiff over WBA

Good to see Sunderland pull out of the relegation zone. A good club with passionate supporters

So who the hell is getting relegated this season. Man it is so tight down there. Basically any club in that bottom half of the table can get relegated.

Right now my money is on Fulham, Norwich & WBA or Cardiff, probably Cardiff over WBA

Good to see Sunderland pull out of the relegation zone. A good club with passionate supporters

West Ham, West Ham and West Ham.

As long as the Spanners drop, il be happy :)

Don't write off United for relegation yet.

They're only 18 points off the bottom 3 and with a sustained push in the last 14 games Moyes can get them there as it's the one realistic aim they have left this season :lol

I'd like Cardiff to stay up as I want Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to do well in his first Premier League job.

I would like to see Cardiff stay up & see Norwich go down there so boring.

Watching the Man Utd highlights, what a save by begovic from the Rooney free-kick

Yep West Brom played well today, happy with that. We play Everton next week . Need 3 points.

Love how chelsea have the audacity to complain about Citys wages regarding fifa fair play lol.

What perfect role models they are :rotfl

Yep West Brom played well today, happy with that. We play Everton next week . Need 3 points.

Love how chelsea have the audacity to complain about Citys wages regarding fifa fair play lol.

What perfect role models they are :rotfl

Ha yeah Chelsea cracked me up doing that. It's just mind games though, they don't mean it. FFPR don't mean **** now though, Platini only wanted to clamp down on that because of the 2 epl teams. He would be going on & on about bringing FFPR in all the time back then but when PSG got bought by an Oil rich owner he quieted right down about it & now Monaco got bought you don't hear a thing from about it.

What made me laugh was how angry he was that Ronaldo won the ballon d'or beating Ribery. At least he doesn't even try & hide who he favours :lol

It's going to be a tough run in for fourth spot.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal get dragged in to the 4th place trophy position if they keep getting injuries. Even the one player AW brought in during the Jan transfer window is injured with a fractured spin & he knew about it, Baffling? :dunno :lol

Back