English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arsenal always bottle it at this point in the season. I think Chelsea will be City's biggest thread in the final few games.

Can any Arsenal fan tell me what Ozil has done recently? :dunno

Nah, arsenal didn't bottle it.

They were just outclassed all over the park. Liverpool are the better team.

Nah, arsenal didn't bottle it.

They were just outclassed all over the park. Liverpool are the better team.

Just 6 points off the top now. It will be interesting to see City, Chelsea & Arsenal's results once the Champions League starts up again once the focus shifts to winning that.

Arsenal always bottle it at this point in the season. I think Chelsea will be City's biggest thread in the final few games.

Can any Arsenal fan tell me what Ozil has done recently? :dunno

Sweet F A imo.
He commits the cardinal sin, which is to not give it his all every game, he saunters through games, and you cant afford to do that in the Premier League and especially against the better teams like Liverpool , Chelsea, Man City. Liverpool's work rate was just better then Arsenals today, no tracking back by us and a player like Ozil who thinks he can walk through games is a big liability.

Give me a good player who gives it his all over a great player who cant be asked to get out of 2nd gear all match. When you think Suarez cost Liverpool half as much to get, who gives 100% every game. I think Real Madrid will be rubbing their hands together now.
Even the most gifted players still give it their all i.e Messi, Ronaldo etc.

Ozil's being over played so don't blame him all our good players look either tired or are injured but everyone but Wenger could see that our squad was thin.

You can't win the league with 10 good/excellent players & an average striker. Arsenal should of payed the 37mil on Draxler. What a boost he would of been but if Arsenal are to get a hammering at least it came from a team I like :lol

The title was always going to be between Chelsea & City because there got the squads to cope with injuries

United went 2-1 up against Fulham at which point I said to my Dad,

"Moyes will tell them the job's done and Fulham will score a late equaliser".

Final score 2-2.

United are now more predictable than an England penalty shootout.

On the bright side, it was nice to see Juan Mata stroking some great passes around, even if Moyes had him playing out of position for much of the game.

Not a bad weekend for us. Didnt play that well but beat a good team today.
should be an interesting week with mid week fixtures.

I bet Wenger thought yesterday couldn't get any worse but....

6y9yguse.jpg
5ytaby8e.jpg
a4edu3ap.jpg
5ajeteru.jpg

United went 2-1 up against Fulham at which point I said to my Dad,

"Moyes will tell them the job's done and Fulham will score a late equaliser".

Final score 2-2.

United are now more predictable than an England penalty shootout.

On the bright side, it was nice to see Juan Mata stroking some great passes around, even if Moyes had him playing out of position for much of the game.

https://youtu.be/asN20T67f6U

So Arsenal Utd weds? I have no idea what score or result will be in this one?

If SAF was still managing then it would be obvious but whichever team loses are in trouble

Arsenal will have to at least score one goal to get anything because RVP always ****ing scores

If SAF was still managing then it would be obvious but whichever team loses are in trouble

Arsenal will have to at least score one goal to get anything because RVP always ****ing scores

I'm hoping for a 0-0 draw. Although it would be good to see either team get a hammering. Funnily enough, a Utd win would be better for Liverpool's title chances.

I'm hoping for a 0-0 draw. Although it would be good to see either team get a hammering. Funnily enough, a Utd win would be better for Liverpool's title chances.

I can't believe you a Liverpool supporter & real life Scouser would want Utd to win over Arsenal. I'm hurt :lol

Realistically Arsenal should take them apart.

Since they met at Old Trafford United's confidence and fighting spirit has been nuked by Moyes and his equally clueless lieutenants.

But who knows?

Maybe some of their endless crosses will find their mark this time and RVP or Shrek will get on the end of them.

If Januzaj starts instead of Young that should increase the chances of a cross setting up a goalscoring opportunity by at least 1000% :lol

Unfortunately the season's become that pointless for United now that a win won't really mean anything so it's not like I'm particularly bothered either way. 4th place has gone so where they finish now doesn't really matter.

I can't believe you a Liverpool supporter & real life Scouser would want Utd to win over Arsenal. I'm hurt :lol

When we have a realistic chance at the title at this stage in the season sometimes you need to see the bigger picture. Don't get me wrong, it's great seeing the destruction job Moyes is doing at Utd so if Arsenal were to win I'd still be happy.

Back