English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Laudrup, rejects the likes of PSG and Madrid to stay at Swansea and gets the sack. :slap

why wait ,id take him at united this afternoon ,Christ id even pick him up and drive him there myself lol

The result between Arsenal and Liverpool will come down to how well Suarez plays, or how well Arsenal plays as a team, I'm going for a 1-0 to Arsenal on this one.

Man Utd vs Fulham? I'd be happy with a point with the way we are playing at the moment.
If we lost but played well, then I could handle that as it would be an improvement to see us playing well. Fulham will attack us the whole game and overrun our poor midfield. We will concede, and they will park the bus the whole game. I'm still going for a 4-1 win.

Gutted to hear Vidic is leaving, he can't be criticised for one bad season, compared to the 8 incredible ones he's given United. United will miss his presence in the dressing room no doubt.

Arsenal Liverpool to draw although it pains me to say, Il be routing for arsenal :slap
Suarez has been a bit quiet by his standards and sturridge seems to be the man to watch right now.

We have a tough game with Everton. 3 points is a must tho

Gutted to hear Vidic is leaving, he can't be criticised for one bad season, compared to the 8 incredible ones he's given United. United will miss his presence in the dressing room no doubt.

He's barely been in the team in the last couple of years and the injuries have taken their toll, his legs have gone.

Ferdinand, Vidic & Evra have all been great in the past but are now as much a part of United's problems as anyone else.

It's time to move them on.

Liverpool blitzed us in the first 20 mins, they could and should of been 6 or 7 up. As long as they can do this to Chelsea and Man City then Arsenal may still have a slim chance of winning the league. Liverpool's problem is they drop too many points to smaller teams.
In reality though I can see our season imploding in a week again

Man that Suarez shot on the volley lol Freakish!

Got to hand it to Rodgers, he is building a great side playing awesome football.
Just need to sort the defence out imo

Arsenal always bottle it at this point in the season. I think Chelsea will be City's biggest thread in the final few games.

Can any Arsenal fan tell me what Ozil has done recently? :dunno

Back