English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chelsea are deservedly ahead at half time. The only place they've parked the bus is in Abu Dhabi FC's half.

That was a good goal by Ivanovic. I think it'll be good for the league if City lose this because I can see them running away with it if they win tonight & it'll suit my team more as well :lol

The league as it stands if the result stays the same

8yre5e4y.jpg

I say league but the top 9. The rest are pretty much fighting relegation

Bloody hell. I think Chelsea have hit the woodwork 3 times in this match. Could be 4 up on another day.

This isn't the City were been used to seeing at home this season at all

I almost pity the Mourinho haters.

If convincingly beating a team that some people are saying are unstoppable on their own ground and preventing them from scoring is "anti-football" then I don't think Chelsea fans will be complaining.

Wow City were poor, Chelsea could of won 2 or 3 easy, Mourinho gets his tactics right in big games it has to be said. Thats how Arsenal should of played against city, not try and go toe to toe but hit them on the break with Walcott.
Imagine if city lose out in all 4 comps their in at the mo. Money well spent? :lol

Good result for the league. I still think City will win the league but it depends if Arsenal bottle it.

I hate to say it but I don't think we're (Arsenal) have got the depth. I think AW will regret not trying to bring anyone in during the Jan window (who didn't have a broken back & on the cheap) & I know he'll say there's no quality players available in that window but Utd & Chelsea didn't seem to have any problems?

Now we're starting to get injuries it's a bit worrying. Also AW has got to find a way of beating the big Guns like City & Chelsea. I know Man Utd are having a poor season but I'm never confident when Arsenal play them.

I know Man Utd are having a poor season but I'm never confident when Arsenal play them.

I wouldn't worry, United are getting worse with each game they play, Moyes is so tactically clueless that he could be handed Barcelona's midfield, Messi and Ronaldo on free transfers and United would still lose to the likes of Stoke & West Brom.

Watching Abu Dhabi FC lose to Chelski last night was the most fun I've had watching a game this season. Both teams tried to play football instead of aimlessly hoofing the ball in the general direction of the opposing goal.

I'll only watch United again when there's a change of manager and playing style.

I wouldn't worry, United are getting worse with each game they play, Moyes is so clueless that he could be handed Barcelona's midfield as well as Messi on free transfers and United would still lose to the likes of Stoke & West Brom.

Watching Abu Dhabi FC lose to Chelski last night was the most fun I've had watching a game this season.

I'll only watch United again when there's a change of manager as if I wanted to watch aimless long ball drivel I'd save myself the money of a Sky subscription and follow a local pub team.

That's why I would like to see Moyes gone. I've always enjoyed watching Utd play until now. Moyes is a manager who would of been better suited in the 80's. No decent teams hoof the ball up the pitch anymore.

I wonder what Fergie thinks of his choice of replacement. I know some think he quietly enjoys it because of his legacy but I don't think he does. Not to be struggling for a Champions League spot.

And yeah the City, Chelsea game was a classic :)
Shame City were missing Aguero & Ferdandinho though because it would of been an even better game with them 2

That's why I would like to see Moyes gone. I've always enjoyed watching Utd play until now. Moyes is a manager who would of been better suited in the 80's. No decent teams hoof the ball up the pitch anymore.

I wonder what Fergie thinks of his choice of replacement. I know some think he quietly enjoys it because of his legacy but I don't think he does. Not to be struggling for a Champions League spot.

And yeah the City, Chelsea game was a classic :)
Shame City were missing Aguero & Ferdandinho though because it would of been an even better game with them 2

Moyes has turned United into Wimbledon during the Crazy Gang era, the difference being that Wimbledon won the FA Cup.

Fergie very, very occasionally admitted to the odd mistake such as selling Jaap Stam but I'd be suprised if he does so publically with his choice of successor.

The best that United fans can hope for is that the Glazers overrule him and wield the axe which will become more likely if the club's value on the stock market continues to fall.

£250 million has already been wiped off the value because of their recent form.

They're still worth well over £1 billion and revenue isn't a problem but it's reasonable to assume the Glazers will start to get twitchy if the decline continues.

My favorite Chelski player is Eden Hazard, it's like watching Giggs at a similar age.

Crazy decision by Swansea for sacking Laudrup. I know there only a few points away from the relegation zone but so is the whole bottom half of the league. Swansea way over achieved last season, I bet Laudrup wished he had left there now after all the the uncertainty during pre-season. I can imagine Laudrup doing really well with a club like Spurs. His style of play would definitely keep the fans happy. Hopefully he will get a new team to coach soon.

I've been watching some of the Fulham, Sheff Utd FA Cup game. Absolutely terrible match. The only thing to look forward to was a penalty shoot-out but Utd ruined that by scoring from a corner in the last minute of extra time.

Back