English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping Everton lose to City, it'll give us a good boost as well has confidence for the City game which I can't wait for.

Just hope Toure gets a run of games lol

ab9kssz.gif

Hopefully Olimpiakos do the business this evening and get a lead that makes the 2nd leg a formality for them....under Moyes United don't score many goals so 2-0 should be enough.

United can't win it, so it's better they go out now and avoid being destroyed by one of the big guns.

To rub salt in to the wounds an Arsenal player scored the 2nd goal.
https://youtu.be/EQGyOTAVMJA
I know Arsenal & City lost there 1st ties but down to 10 men against the highest class of players but seriously Moyes your to got be able to get past Oympiakos. Wow Utd have lost there fear factor under him. I wish Utd would just get shot of Moyes, I don't even support Utd but there always entertained me but definitely not under Moyes

To rub salt in to the wounds an Arsenal player scored the 2nd goal.
https://youtu.be/EQGyOTAVMJA
I know Arsenal & City lost there 1st ties but down to 10 men against the highest class of players but seriously Moyes your to got be able to get past Oympiakos. Wow Utd have lost there fear factor under him. I wish Utd would just get shot of Moyes, I don't even support Utd but there always entertained me but definitely not under Moyes

Arsenal being the team that couldn't even score a goal against the worst United side in 20 odd years :lol

Tonight's result was never going to be any different and as I said earlier, losing in this round saves them from being annihilated by one of the big guns so no big deal.

There's 10-12 games left in the season and United fans should be hoping for at least 8 more defeats as that should be enough for the Glazers to wield the axe, if they don't already feel inclined to do it.

The Mata deal and Shrek's undeserved pay increase shows that they have money to spend, but with a clueless twat like Moyes in charge they could spend £500 million in the next window and still win nothing.

Firing moyes will do nothing to help this team. You have two over paid forwards, an absent midfield except for the purchase of mata, and a defense that is shambles. A coach can only do so much. United looked bothered to be playing today. A great coach can't make a pile of crap shine.

Just hoping for a magical second leg at home, I remember the game against Barcelona in 2008. The massive mirage that said 'Believe' still gives me goosebumps. I couldn't give a **** about the results any more, I just focus on how United play and seeing them today made me a bit teary in the eyes. I don't understand Moyes' tactics let alone his ability to put up a decent line-up for the biggest match of our season, we played well against Crystal Palace and then suddenly after a week we're back to where we started (One step forward, 10 steps back). I just don't see the point waking up at 3 am everyone Sunday and school days to watch terrible football, I've been supporting Moyes so far but now I just can't find any reason to defend him, the same goes with 90% of players at our club. 99.9% of United fans want him out now no doubt, the 0.1 percent is Ferguson and Charlton unfortunately. I want him sacked as the players look like they don't even want to play under him and neither will our transfer targets. I knew there would be a tough change but to these lows

A great coach can't make a pile of crap shine.

Bollocks.

The greatest coaches can motivate average players into punching above their weight.

Ferguson's last few seasons were an example of this.

Mourinho also has the same ability.

The top coaches also have a grasp of tactics and recognise the need to change them depending on the game situation.

Moyes can't even do the basics.

He continues to play various players out of position, has no coherent gameplan and he's destroyed the morale of Kagawa and Chicharito by letting them rot on the bench in favor of players of lesser ability.

RVP is looking for his exit route and I can't blame him. He can't do his job properly if the team lacks players that're good enough to provide him with opportunities to score.

heon123,
There's no shame in giving up on watching United in their present state, put yourself first.

I don't have to get up early to watch their games but if I did, I'd stay in bed, particularly if I had school to consider.

Stop behaving like its the end of the world. Olypiakos isnt much of a big deal. Its not like a 2-0 deficit was overturned in the champions league at this stage. It happened for the first time last season itself when Barca won 4-0 at home after losing 0-2 away to AC Milan. Man U have home advantage AND enough power in their frontline to produce the required result. Only thing they need is complete belief that they can do it.
Thats how it was won last season, Barca and Milan didnt play any differently in both legs, only that in the second leg Barca were desperate to win and believed they could overturn that deficit. Im sure the players at ManU know how much the fans want them to turn it around. They must believe, and the rest will happen in the field.

Olympiakos are not veterans of the knockout stages per se like ManU and big game temperament and experience matters a lot in the European Competitions...

Stop behaving like its the end of the world. Olypiakos isnt much of a big deal. Its not like a 2-0 deficit was overturned in the champions league at this stage. It happened for the first time last season itself when Barca won 4-0 at home after losing 0-2 away to AC Milan. Man U have home advantage AND enough power in their frontline to produce the required result. Only thing they need is complete belief that they can do it.
Thats how it was won last season, Barca and Milan didnt play any differently in both legs, only that in the second leg Barca were desperate to win and believed they could overturn that deficit. Im sure the players at ManU know how much the fans want them to turn it around. They must believe, and the rest will happen in the field.

Olympiakos are not veterans of the knockout stages per se like ManU and big game temperament and experience matters a lot in the European Competitions...

Easy to say when you follow a team that in recent years can boast probably the greatest midfield and attack there's ever been.

United do have good strikers but they can only do their damage if they're given the right service....which they don't get.

If Messi had to rely on service from the likes of Carrick, Cleverley, Young & Valencia I doubt he'd have broken so many scoring records in the last few years.

I predicted they'd lose 2-0 to Olimpiakos and was right. No big deal, the more they lose now the closer it brings them to a change of management, the Glazers have a history of sacking underachievers with their US based sports teams so Moyes is already on borrowed time.

Back