English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the club who brought diving to england(aka Ronaldo) and also has a certain Ryan giggs who likes to cheat off the field, a cerain defender who tried to escpae a drug test, a player who likes to grannies.. a player who like to kung fu fans, and another player who openly came and said he wanted to break a opposition players legs,,ur club is full of history like that

:lol Well said !

from the club who brought diving to england(aka Ronaldo) and also has a certain Ryan giggs who likes to cheat off the field, a cerain defender who tried to escpae a drug test, a player who likes to grannies.. a player who like to kung fu fans, and another player who openly came and said he wanted to break a opposition players legs,,ur club is full of history like that

Er, I never said United were perfect.

Also,

1.Divers have been in English football long before the influx of foreign players.

Man City's Francis Lee and various players in Don Revie's Leeds team of the 70's were notorious for it and before you claim I'm picking those clubs out because of a natural bias against them I suggest you do some research.

2.Cantona attacked a known member of the National Front ( a neo-Nazi group ) so I fully supported him at the time and think that he's correct in having no regrets about it.

That same individual has also been arrested on assault charges in recent years because someone dropped his son from a local kids team....so he was hardly a normal, upstanding member of society.

Maybe if more players had the moral fibre to do the same instead of crying to the authorities about it or walking off the pitch and having a sulk they'd get a bit more of the respect they seem to crave so much, for what they get paid all that stuff should be the least of their worries.

3.What players get up to off the pitch has no relevance to what they do on it so using those examples as an attempt to slag those individuals off is clutching at straws.

4.Roy Keane has said a lot of stuff in his career, he was no angel but he never pretended to be.....which is more than can be said for many Liverpool fans.

Last edited:

• Ronaldo diving cant be used against united because thats how he plays and its not like SAF told him to dive either.
•Ryan Giggs cheated, so what? Thats of the pitch and his personal life. Has no link with United in anyway. And its not like hes the only one thats done it.
•Rio drug problem has no link with MU at all.
•Its not like Cantona hit the Leeds fan for no reason. He was tugging on his shirt and talking ****
• player who likes grannies? Really?
• player who wanted to break anothers legs? source pls

0 of your points has nothing to do with manchester uniteds history but does with its players. Nice try liverpool, chelsea, city fan.

Neither Ronaldo or Messi play in the Premier League which this thread is supposed to be about.

I suggest a La Liga thread be started instead of constantly hijacking this one.

WHAT A NOBLE IDEA! :goodpost:
I dont get why these guys keep talking about all other leagues but the EPL :cuckoo:

I am ready for some real good matches when it comes to Euro cup but lets stay on topic and talk about the EPL guys shall we?

Er, I never said United were perfect.

Also,

1.Divers have been in English football long before the influx of foreign players.

Man City's Francis Lee and various players in Don Revie's Leeds team of the 70's were notorious for it and before you claim I'm picking those clubs out because of a natural bias against them I suggest you do some research.

2.Cantona attacked a known member of the National Front ( a neo-Nazi group ) so I fully supported him at the time and think that he's correct in having no regrets about it.

That same individual has also been arrested on assault charges in recent years because someone dropped his son from a local kids team....so he was hardly a normal, upstanding member of society.

Maybe if more players had the moral fibre to do the same instead of crying to the authorities about it or walking off the pitch and having a sulk they'd get a bit more of the respect they seem to crave so much, for what they get paid all that stuff should be the least of their worries.

3.What players get up to off the pitch has no relevance to what they do on it so using those examples as an attempt to slag those individuals off is clutching at straws.

4.Roy Keane has said a lot of stuff in his career, he was no angel but he never pretended to be.....which is more than can be said for many Liverpool fans.
if every player takes on a fan when he is abused, i guess by nnow suares would be the most respected player in ur book
so it alright with u if ur players admit to wanting to do something wrong and u give his support, but another player from another team does something suddenly he is the worst player in history of footbal and a disgrace as long as he is not frm United..
do u want me to post videos of how many times players from united have shown to be cheating starting with scholes, Vidic, Nani, young,and violent behaviour from Rooney and RVP, by your admission u you would probably say it was champions spirit and thats how they should behave

• Ronaldo diving cant be used against united because thats how he plays and its not like SAF told him to dive either.
•Ryan Giggs cheated, so what? Thats of the pitch and his personal life. Has no link with United in anyway. And its not like hes the only one thats done it.
•Rio drug problem has no link with MU at all.
•Its not like Cantona hit the Leeds fan for no reason. He was tugging on his shirt and talking ****
• player who likes grannies? Really?
• player who wanted to break anothers legs? source pls

0 of your points has nothing to do with manchester uniteds history but does with its players. Nice try liverpool, chelsea, city fan.

roy keane admitted it in his autobiography, just google it.

and also it was after the arrival of Ronaldo and Drogba in the Pl, that diving became such a issue in football, u say it was part of the culture that ronaldo grew in that was responsible for his diving, so?? suares too grew up in street football, and admitted that it was the style of football he was coached in and also most of the times dives looks a bit over because they try to fall in such a way as to prevent injuries, but wat doest that matter to u, he is from Liverpool, so he is a cheat lol

Although Gerrard may not be the Gerrard of old, he is still they're best player.

wouldnt bet on it, suares is our most important player this season and last season too, Gerrard has been in and out of the team due to niggling injuries. and Suares is the top scorer as well, even though finishing isnt exactly his forte, he is more of a creator and scorer of difficult goals rather than a predator in the box

wouldnt bet on it, suares is our most important player this season and last season too, Gerrard has been in and out of the team due to niggling injuries. and Suares is the top scorer as well, even though finishing isnt exactly his forte, he is more of a creator and scorer of difficult goals rather than a predator in the box

So important and influencial that the team are presently 21 behind the poorest United squad in years and even more embarrassing they're below Everton as well :rotfl

The fact is that ALL teams have their share of cheats, but saying that Suarez is in the same league as the likes of Messi & Ronaldo is ridiculous....if he was any good he'd be playing for a top team.

poorest United squad is also the larget United squad, Have u counted the number of players in ur squad, u could prob put out 2 teams that finish in top 10, whereas we are playing with 2-3 youngsters making their way in to the team for the first time..
the current United squad may not have players like Ronaldo all over the pitch, but still has RVP and Rooney,and players like Young Nani Valenica Jones who could walk into any PL sides.I would say chelsea and spurs may have a decent squad depth to match United but still not experienced enough, City has dept only in the striker department with 4 strikers

United will prob walk the ;eague this season with their depth, Injuries suspension and fatigue does not seem to be affecting them, Cup games though could be a different matter

poorest United squad is also the larget United squad, Have u counted the number of players in ur squad, u could prob put out 2 teams that finish in top 10, whereas we are playing with 2-3 youngsters making their way in to the team for the first time..
the current United squad may not have players like Ronaldo all over the pitch, but still has RVP and Rooney,and players like Young Nani Valenica Jones who could walk into any PL sides.I would say chelsea and spurs may have a decent squad depth to match United but still not experienced enough, City has dept only in the striker department with 4 strikers

Typical Liverpool fan, always an excuse for your team's failings and unsuprisingly it's someone else's fault :lol

Typical Liverpool fan, always an excuse for your team's failings and unsuprisingly it's someone else's fault :lol

how is saying our team weak ur fault where have i said that, all i said u have the biggest squad in epl,prob experience wise too,
our blame goes to the management hiring nincom****s seats of power, hiring managers and firing at will, there was no need to sack Rafa or kenny for that matter, who did a decent job in his first year and maybe wit a lil bit of luck in finishing from our striker could have ended higer in the table, we are again set back by 2-3 years in our aim to reach Top 4 ,

u just like to point out and come here everttime before a game how united is going to get thrashed and then talk trash about the opposing team players and fans for giving excuses after u win , whereas ur ready with ur excuses even before a game in case if u lose , ur manager being the target mostly

It's "You", "Your", "With", "Every time", "Little" & "Higher".

Do yourself a favour and get a dictionary.

As critical as I am of the manager and several players, I still acknowledge that they have enough in the tank to stay above most teams in the league....which doesn't say much for everyone else.

Anyway, I'm done wasting my time with you so don't bother responding to my posts in future as you'll be going on my ignore list.

Enjoy your Cup Final at the weekend....you have a chance of reducing the gap with United to 18 points.

Last edited:
So important and influencial that the team are presently 21 behind the poorest United squad in years and even more embarrassing they're below Everton as well :rotfl

The fact is that ALL teams have their share of cheats, but saying that Suarez is in the same league as the likes of Messi & Ronaldo is ridiculous....if he was any good he'd be playing for a top team.

It's no embarrassment to be behind Everton, there having a great season. There team with an excellent manager who's bought very wisely.
Juventus were desperate to get Suarez, you don't get much bigger than them but I agree he's not up there with Messi & Ronaldo. No ones up there with Messi IMO but I would definitely put RVP up there with Ronaldo. If he didn't have so many injured seasons in the past he would definitely been spoken of in the same brackets as them & may be not spend so long at a team who don't anything & yeah I support Arseanal.

Back