ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EB.com tells me that they have sent me the T800 marked as GIFT, and value 30$... That´s why it is stopped at the customs... I think that maybe I will have to pay almost 40$ for it to come home....:impatient:

a-christmas-story-leg-lamp-o.gif

Frageeeeelay...:lol

Excellent pics Marf!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!

Here are a few more with the endo eye lit up. :)

_MG_6647.jpg

_MG_6646.jpg

_MG_6645.jpg

I seriously can't get over this piece, it is by far the most incredible collectible (custom or otherwise) that I have ever laid eyes on, or had the privilege of adding to my collection. Absolutely love it.

With your customs collection, this speaks volumes.

With your customs collection, this speaks volumes.

I hope so! I really cannot recommend this piece enough to anyone that's even remotely a T2 fan. The childhood nostalgia for the character combined with the utter perfection of the production piece is just collectible Nirvana. I really hope that Enterbay releases a 1/4 HD Indy down the line. If it's of this caliber...I'm liable to have a brain aneurism.

I hope so! I really cannot recommend this piece enough to anyone that's even remotely a T2 fan. The childhood nostalgia for the character combined with the utter perfection of the production piece is just collectible Nirvana. I really hope that Enterbay releases a 1/4 HD Indy down the line. If it's of this caliber...I'm liable to have a brain aneurism.

From what I hear on this one, there's even more to be wowed by than the first T-800, but even that figure stirred up all that, and the Rambo does for me as well. Their size and price are a little inconvenient, but these HD figures really live up to their name, they are the Blu-Ray of figures where Hot Toys is like the DVD, with Sideshow being like VHS :lol

From what I hear on this one, there's even more to be wowed by than the first T-800, but even that figure stirred up all that, and the Rambo does for me as well. Their size and price are a little inconvenient, but these HD figures really live up to their name, they are the Blu-Ray of figures where Hot Toys is like the DVD, with Sideshow being like VHS :lol

Or betamax

Amen to that!!!

I just placed my order! :panic:

I saw that www.toyhq.co.uk has a special offer at the moment, so I got him for €358,35 shipped (~$470). That's actually €60 less than I paid for my Enterbay Batman. And since it's coming from the UK there's guaranteed no customs fees, VAT or anything involved.
I actually went from being sure not to buy him to buying him in one day. :lol

:lol:exactly::goodpost:

I saw that www.toyhq.co.uk has a special offer at the moment, so I got him for €358,35 shipped (~$470). That's actually €60 less than I paid for my Enterbay Batman. And since it's coming from the UK there's guaranteed no customs fees, VAT or anything involved.

Congrats, Yannick! :panic::hi5:

I like that analogy.:exactly:

Interesting. Let us know how that goes, it can't hurt to have another more local option to order from where I don't have to worry about customs.

Interesting. Let us know how that goes, it can't hurt to have another more local option to order from where I don't have to worry about customs.

I'll definitely post when I receive him. I've never ordered from them before, but a quick search here on the forum has me confident that they are a reliable and thrustworthy dealer. :)
If all goes well, I'm thinking about pre-ordering the DX13 from them as well.

Mine was delivered on the 21st. I ordered direct from Enterbay. It is an amazing figure. Sideshow take note. The amount of detail and the way it is put together. Credit to you Enterbay! Well done.

Back