ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you will be sent a charge when it is at your local depot waiting delivery to your address and once paid they will post it. Mines awaiting customs release since yesterday so I don't hold much hope for a free ride.

What is throwing me when a charge is applied, it says 'waiting on fee payment' or something to that effect and that's the last thing it says at which point I just call and pay the charge.

They don't usually leave stuff for me to collect.

Not sure if I'm out of the woods yet either :pray: -

trackingjpg_zpsb0fcadb4.jpg

He made it, just barely. :lol

I still need to crack it open and make sure the contents are intact.

0A4DAB67-D909-42E2-932C-3297AC76EBA4-5684-00000BD12070CAAE.jpg

Guys, those who have ordered this Masterpiece through OSB I have some news...just got in touch with WM and he confirms that the first batch of figures have left Enterbay and should be with him anytime in the next few days! Shouldn't be long to go...I'm predicting that those who are scheduled to recieve the first batch should have it late next week! :yess:

Fantastic photoset. Like them all, but the above two are my favourite.

I added my photo of the clean T800 to your Enterbay group on flicker as requested. I'll try to take some decent photos of this one when I get it.

Thanks man !
Just see that on my FlickR. :wink1:
As I said, I'm looking forward to your pictures. :)

He made it, just barely. :lol

I still need to crack it open and make sure the contents are intact.

Congrats ! :clap
I'd be like = :panic: if I get a parcel in this shape.

I wouldn't worry about that packaging. Looks like its just the wrapping paper thats torn but the shipping box is totally surrounded by more than one layer of bubblewrap. It would have taken something very heavy falling on top of the box or the box being dropped from a significant height to damage the contents.

I wouldn't worry about that packaging. Looks like its just the wrapping paper thats torn but the shipping box is totally surrounded by more than one layer of bubblewrap. It would have taken something very heavy falling on top of the box or the box being dropped from a significant height to damage the contents.

That or the occasional gorilla handler.

Congrats Marf, now opener up!!!

Back