ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EB shipped out mine and until now, it's still stuck in US customs.......
It's taking way too f&*king long for them to just release it from custom and send the f&*king thing to my house already !

I wouldn't worry about that packaging. Looks like its just the wrapping paper thats torn but the shipping box is totally surrounded by more than one layer of bubblewrap. It would have taken something very heavy falling on top of the box or the box being dropped from a significant height to damage the contents.

I'm sure you're right, a-dev. :duff

That or the occasional gorilla handler.

Congrats Marf, now opener up!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/--4U4BkulC0[/ame]

As soon as I get home! :panic:

The Chinese for some reason send it in pretty good box/bubble wrap protection but then use that waxy green thin paper to wrap over it..it always gets torn to shreds by the time it gets here!!!

:lol:lol:lol

I'm just hoping the contents are in good shape. Was everything OK with yours? :pray:

All good! you dont need to worry about yours... it's very well packed!
infaIuX.jpg

NFhnTUW.jpg

f@$%ing awesome figure!!

I'm very tempted... These picks are awesome! Do we know of any more 1/4 terminator plans from enterbay? The price seems great for this.

Congrats, Xenoviper ! Welcome to the club.

BTW, I have just fixed the long leg issue. :yess:

Literally perfect. Couldn't ask for more.

:lecture

Here are some pics to add to the pile! I seriously can't get over this piece, it is by far the most incredible collectible (custom or otherwise) that I have ever laid eyes on, or had the privilege of adding to my collection. Absolutely love it.

_MG_6640.jpg

_MG_6638.jpg

_MG_6637.jpg

_MG_6636.jpg

_MG_6627.jpg

_MG_6632.jpg

_MG_6628.jpg

Some pics with the rest of the collection.

_MG_6621.jpg

_MG_6643.jpg

I'll be posting a few more (redundant) pics in my collection thread!

:lecture

Here are some pics to add to the pile! I seriously can't get over this piece, it is by far the most incredible collectible (custom or otherwise) that I have ever laid eyes on, or had the privilege of adding to my collection. Absolutely love it.

I'll be posting a few more (redundant) pics in my collection thread!

Excellent pics Marf!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Crom answers!!! The fee on mine was a mere £13! :yess:

T2 will be here tomorrow......a day before I go snowboarding for a week....I think I will cancel my trip!! :lol

Awesome news dude, glad you didn't get stung!!!

I'm at work at the moment but I just found out that my T-800 has been delivered! :yess:

I dodged the fees this time around! A first lol

Back