ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Last Stand russian premiere, maybe ?

Congrats all for getting this masterpiece ! Welcome to the club. :)

I've done some mods to the damaged hand, looks much better to me.
Cool figure. Terribly slipshod work, but still cool.

pretty good job raptor ! did you add any extra parts or just spread them apart and shortened the main shaft ? anyways, looks way better than it was...

Rob

Thanks, David!

Yap, Arnie was here at Zee Last Stand press conference on previous Wednesday and for some city walk with having a good bar time. He loves to visit Moscow at winters somewhy, maybe it's coz of good memories about Red Heat filming. Or maybe coz we have a lot of crazy **** happens here all the way all the time, I don't know.

Was cool to see him and even to ask him a few questions. But after conference journalists raised some noisy mess instead getting their autographs quietly and the security took Arnie away very fast. Was pretty painful, I was very close to him in line.

BTW, I did not liked this movie, the only enjoyable thing there is to watch Arnold himself on big screen again. Really disappointed with the main villain who's one boring Alex DeLarge and Heath Ledger's Joker mix.

r5150s, nothing added there.
1) Took off the "meat plug" from the elbow. Forever. Throw it in the trash can!
2) Carefully bend a little bit the left piston with two pairs of small pliers.
3) Sew the center shaft for 2/3 and than break it with bending.
4) Carefully add some scratches and chips on the edges with the wire cutter. This metal is pretty soft.
It's done! 15 job, really!

Last edited:
Thanks, David!

Yap, Arnie was here at Zee Last Stand press conference on previous Wednesday and for some city walk with having a good bar time. He loves to visit Moscow at winters somewhy, maybe it's coz of good memories about Red Heat filming. Or maybe coz we have a lot of crazy **** happens here all the way all the time, I don't know.

Was cool to see him and even to ask him a few questions. But after conference journalists raised some noisy mess instead getting their autographs quietly and the security took Arnie away very fast. Was pretty painful, I was very close to him in line.

BTW, I did not liked this movie, the only enjoyable thing there is to watch Arnold himself on big screen again. Really disappointed with the main villain who's one boring Alex DeLarge and Heath Ledger's Joker mix.

r5150s, nothing added there.
1) Took off the "meat plug" from the elbow. Forever. Throw it in the trash can!
2) Carefully bend a little bit the left piston with two pairs of small pliers.
3) Sew the center shaft for 2/3 and than break it with bending.
4) Carefully add some scratches and chips on the edges with the wire cutter. This metal is pretty soft.
It's done! 15 job, really!

Excellent !!! Will do it to mine later !!!

I heard all good reviews of this figure....... any cons??

1) The joint at the head detracts from otherwise incredible realism. Theres a little bit of a gap under the chin.

2) Legs might be a little bit too skinny.

3) BD arm isn't messy enough.

4) Incomplete/hodgepodge accessories

5) That surely this figure is too good to be true and is going to start breaking over time.

Last edited:
1) The joint at the head detracts from otherwise incredible realism. Theres a little bit of a gap under the chin.

2) Legs might be a little bit too skinny.

3) BD arm isn't messy enough.

4) Incomplete/hodgepodge accesories

5) That surely this figure is too good to be true and is going to start breaking over time.

didnt got ur 5th point breaking over time????

didnt got ur 5th point breaking over time????

+1

I'm new to figures (this will be my first one). Is a figure 'breaking over time' typical? What part of the figure is likely to break - the joints so they won't move anymore, or will you even be able to stand it up?

What have I started.

I said that as a joke lads. However, one can't help but worry a bit when you spend this amount of money on a figure that one day something will snap as you innocently try to repose it - as can happen with action figures of any scale and from any company.

What have I started.

I said that as a joke lads. However, one can't help but worry a bit when you spend this amount of money on a figure that one day something will snap as you innocently try to repose it - as can happen with action figures of any scale and from any company.

Just as well there aren't many screen accurate poses you can do with this guy then aint it :lol

My WWII Captain America started to loose his paint from the shield. If just fell off like the freaking corn flakes on breakfast. I think this is the true meaning of "breaking over time". :D The funny thing is that I was aware that it may happen if you touch the shield and bend it, so I never did, I've touched it with gloved hands only few times and only for the inside handles. **** this ****!!! >< Good luck with getting new HT Endo with the same paint technology, guys! :D

Good luck with getting new HT Endo with the same paint technology, guys! :D

sad.gif

Back