ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure this is a stupid question but did you maybe drop it on the floor when unboxing it? It could be there somewhere. If not, damn that sucks!

Nope! I noticed it was not there before I even opened the plastic. I took pictures of the empty slot with sealed plastic before I opened it so that I could send it to Enterbay.

Not cool. That was the hand I was going straight for. I love the thumbs up scene! I do hope Enterbay is helpful, but from what I hear on here...they won't be. We'll see. :slap

Nope! I noticed it was not there before I even opened the plastic. I took pictures of the empty slot with sealed plastic before I opened it so that I could send it to Enterbay.

Not cool. That was the hand I was going straight for. I love the thumbs up scene! I do hope Enterbay is helpful, but from what I hear on here...they won't be. We'll see. :slap

Just send them an email, Im sure they'll help you out. I was missing a bonus set of arrows with my Rambo, I emailed them and recieved them in less than a week.

Just send them an email, Im sure they'll help you out. I was missing a bonus set of arrows with my Rambo, I emailed them and recieved them in less than a week.

Cool. Already did. Good to hear something positive about their CS! :1-1:

Sheesh. Now that's a bonehead mistake. But, mistakes happen. I'm sure they'll help you out. Considering the cost on their end i'm sure they'll cooperate :D

FE330926-482C-4529-99A9-1CB5D1ACCF86-352-0000002ADF1791D9.jpg

That really sucks.

Let us know how this turns out.
Hopefully their turn around time has improved. Good luck.

Just received mine today. $420 including shipping.
Very huge, amazing headsculpt, the best at the moment.
Just to share few photos (not great quality)
25z5zb8.jpg

ojmgq1.jpg

ab4byc.jpg

Got it yesterday............. simply excellent....

Came with inequal leg length.....

A couple of filling at the waist area fix the prolem.. It is not a QC problem, but because the point of connection for the hips is a tad bit flexible.

It is how the body is made, same goes to my eb Joker. Overall its the most amazing piece for T2 yet..... :clap:panic::yess:

Congrats, JED! :duff

BEST. ARNIE SCULPT. EVER.

Congrats marf and all you guys. Hoping they do a 1/4 T1 Police Station Version!

It really is, thanks pjam. :rock

Wow, that's a pretty good price for all that. :D

Heck yeah it is! I have all that gear up for sale in my sale thread, but it looks like my price is way off. :lol My price was based off of the only eBay auction that was up at the time for $215, though...

$50 is a steal regardless, congrats to the buyer!

So happy I finally got this bad boy on Friday. Here is my contribution amongs the great pics out there.

IMG_1634.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1636.JPG

Last edited:
So happy I finally got this bad boy on Friday. Here is my contribution amongs the great pics out there.

IMG_1634.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

Great pics :)

EB really knocked this one out the park, I have the 1/4 scale bat and it has such presence in the collection, as imagine this T2 would.

I just dont have the space to continue with 1/4 scale and passing this up was really difficult :gah:

Should I wait for the HT version? Also the eyes do NOT move correct? I know the HT version will probably be 100 more, but this EB one is perfect!

Back