ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Mag. I'm using the TDK back scene stills to pose, and add stuffs to his belt.

You are right, belt should hit on his fourth bottom abs, while mine is on the third row.

I will lower it, once rory posted up the tutorials :rock

Yeah Rory really does have it about perfect.

At first I thought it was still too high, but depending on what reference you look at, it's pretty spot one.

Rory seems to have his about here:

batman.jpg

I think I'm gonna see how even lower looks:

batman.jpg

after checking other threads and seeing fuss made over this... I just don't get the hype. Hot Toys for me... those who like it by all means enjoy, just not my tastes.

The Batman Begins suit isn't your taste? Are 1/4 figures in general not your taste? Or is this another "I love HT and need to crap on EB’s Batman" post?

I love to see folks in a toy thread show their allegiance with a certain toy company...it quite amusing to me!

Yeah Rory really does have it about perfect.

At first I thought it was still too high, but depending on what reference you look at, it's pretty spot one.

Rory seems to have his about here:

batman.jpg

I think I'm gonna see how even lower looks:

batman.jpg

I like the first pic, looks natural. Too low, and it'll be too distracting I think. :lol

This is what it's all about :rock

A great figure, great pictures (thanks guys!) and what seems like the whole collecting community talking about this. Good times

Glad to be a part of it :duff

But will some one please take the bloody multi-quote feature away from maglor!

:D

But will some one please take the bloody multi-quote feature away from maglor!

:D

:lol :pfft: It's the only way I can stay caught up!

Would you rather I had a separate post for every quote? Then everyone would accuse me of post-padding. :gah:

this figure keeps looking better and better...EB nailed the mouth...HT dropped the ball on their mouthpiece, i still like the HT figure and will get it, but so far EB is definitely better.

You know, maybe we are accustomed to the Hot Toys OC where the cowl is over the cape but that may actually be wrong.
We thought EB futzed it wrong when on the Anicom display, the cape was over the cowl but I think its correct. The only thing is, maybe they covered the cowl too much.

Also, that may fix the solution to the gap between the cowl and cape.
Looking at this BB pic, it looks like its just like how it is on the EB promo, where the cape is over but barely covering the cowl.

batman-begins1.jpg

You know, maybe we are accustomed to the Hot Toys OC where the cowl is over the cape but that may actually be wrong.
We thought EB futzed it wrong when on the Anicom display, the cape was over the cowl but I think its correct.
The only thing is, maybe they covered the cowl too much.

Also, that may fix the solution to the gap between the cowl and cape.
Looking at this BB pic, it looks like its just like how it is on the EB promo, where the cape is barely covering the cowl.

batman-begins1.jpg

Yeah, we were talking about that earlier. I think it was both ways depending on the scene, so it's a matter of preference.

Also, whats up with the abs in that pic? :lol

I must have missed that conversation about the cape/cowl positioning. Sometimes this thread moves way too fast so I skip through some pages.

Yikes, good eye Mags.
So according to that pic, I guess we dont need the belt mod cause it should be at the 3rd abs. :lol

Last edited:
The actual cape used on bale has a v cut in the back just like the tdk cape. It was designed that way because of the v in the back of the cowl. The cape does cover part of the sides of the cowl at points but it is essentially because the cape is connected the same way as the tdk suit, just with visible cape clips.

And it is not even an actual v cut pattern. There is just such an abundance of material between the shoulder blades that it falls inwards creating the V shape we all know. This is much easier to see in person than try and explain.

Thx for the info Lforigno and Morphosis.
The cape is just sooo black in the movie that it gives an impression that its always under the cowl.

Back