ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered at OSB :rock

The layaway and reassurance if anything is wrong beats waiting a month or two for me.

Decided to pass on joker, if the HT bats wasn't revealed I may very well have got him.

The layaway and reassurance if anything is wrong beats waiting a month or two for me.

Decided to pass on joker, Papa Burgundy was right, it's not worth the asking price. Plus it's poop.

450b52d0.jpg

If it is, it's because Keaton resembles Bale.

The face plate is perfect.

Well, I never said it wasn't perfect, just that it reminded me of Keaton a tad bit. :duff

Decided to pass on joker, if the HT bats wasn't revealed I may very well have got him.

Same here, no 1/4 Jokey Jokey for me. :lecture

Ugh, I'm having the hardest time deciding whether or not paying an extra $80 on eBay is really worth getting the figure one month early. It doesn't help that Enterbay is spotty with their customer service, so if I had an issue, I would've even feel confident they'd reply.

I even sent them an email a couple of days ago and got an out of office reply.

Who has an out of office reply on their customer service contact?

I am in the exact same boat as you man.
I have been waiting for them to send me an invoice for days now.

I read that the price will come down on ebay soon because the ones currently for sale are the Ani-Con exclusives with the belt buckle.

Interesting.

So what's the breakdown here? How many people preordered through Enterbay? How many through eBay or OSB? And how many people are sort of in the middle (maybe you want it quicker than Enterbay will ship, but also want it cheaper than $500)?

Got both bats and jokes on order with OSB. Not in a big enough rush to pay an extra £70 or so each just to get them a month or so early...but i do really want them in-hand. Something to look forward to.

Ugh, I'm having the hardest time deciding whether or not paying an extra $80 on eBay is really worth getting the figure one month early. It doesn't help that Enterbay is spotty with their customer service, so if I had an issue, I would've even feel confident they'd reply.

I even sent them an email a couple of days ago and got an out of office reply.

Who has an out of office reply on their customer service contact?

A big reason why I went ahead with the ebay route is that because so far, it is problem free, seems to be a good batch...aside from the video of the guy almost crying and whining about the figure, no one has any QC issues with it. I think the guy probably loosen his leg anyway whining about the figure. :lol

I browsed through the EB MIB and it seems the batches are spotty, some are good and some are horrible.
Since the first batch have been good, that was actually the biggest reason why I decided to pay a little more.

The other reason is I WANT THIS NOW!!!:gah:

A big reason why I went ahead with the ebay route is that because so far, it is problem free, seems to be a good batch...aside from the video of the guy almost crying and whining about the figure, no one has any QC issues with it. I think the guy probably loosen his leg anyway whining about the figure. :lol

I browsed through the EB MIB and it seems the batches are spotty, some are good and some are horrible.
Since the first batch have been good, that was actually the biggest reason why I decided to pay a little more.

The other reason is I WANT THIS NOW!!!:gah:

:clap:clap

That's as good a reason as any :yess:

Back