ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
frabz-aye-gyul-yuh-body-confused-or-wa-yuh-head-nuh-supposed-to-be-ups-879161.jpg

Well he's arrived. Took bloody ages to get the clips and cape on properly. Small oily like mark on the chest but oh well. Pics will have to go up tomorrow.

Ugh, I'm having the hardest time deciding whether or not paying an extra $80 on eBay is really worth getting the figure one month early. It doesn't help that Enterbay is spotty with their customer service, so if I had an issue, I would've even feel confident they'd reply.

I even sent them an email a couple of days ago and got an out of office reply.

Who has an out of office reply on their customer service contact?

I read that the price will come down on ebay soon because the ones currently for sale are the Ani-Con exclusives with the belt buckle.

Thanks for the pic, armored. :)

Ugh, I'm having the hardest time deciding whether or not paying an extra $80 on eBay is really worth getting the figure one month early. It doesn't help that Enterbay is spotty with their customer service, so if I had an issue, I would've even feel confident they'd reply.

I even sent them an email a couple of days ago and got an out of office reply.

Who has an out of office reply on their customer service contact?

More like 2 months. I could be wrong. I also got the same out of office reply for the same reason. But, wasn't the show over last weekend? :dunno

Back