ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I will get this off ebay too.
I dunno what the heck is up with EB for responding issue.

They are back in the office now, and they should handle it. Ani-Com is over.

For those of you that bought from Timcent on eBay, does the seller provide the tracking info once the item is shipped ?

I caved in and got myself one from Timcent.

The reason tracking is so important to me is that USPS Huntington Beach is f*^ked up. They barely ever send me my items and they don't even leave a note on my door.

So incidents like this has happened to me many times, where I had to look up the tracking to discover that my item has been sitting at the post office for a week and not delivered by the scumbag USPS postman.

For those of you that bought from Timcent on eBay, does the seller provide the tracking info once the item is shipped ?

The reason tracking is so important to me is that USPS Huntington Beach is f*^ked up. They barely ever send me my items and they don't even leave a note on my door.

So incidents like this has happened to me many times, where I had to look up the tracking to discover that my item has been sitting at the post office for a week and not delivered by the scumbag USPS postman.

Not just you, USPS is horrible were I live as well.

UPS is reliable.

Not just you, USPS is horrible were I live as well.

UPS is reliable.

UPS is reliable in sending stuff, but as long as they don't throw the parcel/package over the gate.

I have seen that happened before.

But yeah I don't know why USPS sucks like what the f*^k is their problem you know hahaha

RECEIVED TRACKING INFO NEXT DAY!:clap
:yess:

Aside from quick shipping with tracking from Timcent, I have to add that they're great with communication as well.
Before I pulled the trigger, I was very hesitant and asked them a couple of questions, they were quick to answer and were very friendly.

Aside from quick shipping with tracking from Timcent, I have to add that they're great with communication as well.
Before I pulled the trigger, I was very hesitant and asked them a couple of questions, they were quick to answer and were very friendly.

Awesome !!
Great to know.
Thanks man

Both Batman and Joker from Timecent arrived today... can't crack them open until tomorrow and hopefully get some pics taken...:) Congrats to those who have received theirs so far and to those who have ordered!

Indeed. I can vouch for them too.

Great seller. Excellently packed. I was however missing the slip that says Batman that goes over the box.

The frigging clips for the cape get on my nerves. One magnet under the suit is in the correct place and the other is way off. Who the heck thought it was a good idea to use magnets?

Both Batman and Joker from Timecent arrived today... can't crack them open until tomorrow and hopefully get some pics taken...:) Congrats to those who have received theirs so far and to those who have ordered!

His Joker is in stock too? Dang, I thought his ad said it was a predorder. I'll have to check on that.

He had a few Jokers IN STOCK right at the beginning of Ani Con..sold out. Apparently he bought a ---load of Batmans to sell...

Back