ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have to say, the stock-cape is ugly. i liked it in the beginning, but the more i see it, the less i like it. material looks weird, and it's tooooo damn short!

other then this, i have to agree with umair and the clips. i too haven't seen a picture, where the clips are looking okay, and i think it's just the magnets which are holding it off to look alright.

didn't rory say, that you can take the magnets from the clips away? if so, i'll use the tape-method like on the 1/6 figures. just using a tape under the clips and under the cowl to connect both and that's it.
the clip won't be over the cowl though, but still it will look better i guess when futzing them right.

What did Bill say ?

eb-bill.png

I've never been interested in anything outside of SSC and HT

This figure makes me reconsider my focus :panic:

is sideshow carrying this in the US?

Hey buddy. Your location says your from the Philippines. Are you in Manila at present? If you are, you might want to consider having this figure PO'd from Theaterworks Collectibles. It's where I get my toys, and I just PO'd my EB Batman. THe figure will be arriving by September, and since the store's having their anniversary, PO price will just be PhP15, 800 (about $470).

No, ebay(timcent88) or enterbay directly to get this is your best bet, or you can get it from an official EB dealer closer to home.

Is timcent88 related to Bill or something?
I think ebay has good prices but yeah, i've yet to checked all local shops though

Hey buddy. Your location says your from the Philippines. Are you in Manila at present? If you are, you might want to consider having this figure PO'd from Theaterworks Collectibles. It's where I get my toys, and I just PO'd my EB Batman. THe figure will be arriving by September, and since the store's having their anniversary, PO price will just be PhP15, 800 (about $470).

Yeahp, i was just checking US prices cause i didnt find a lot of local shops that carry enterbay, and i can easily order it in the US when i go there this sem break :D

and wow! thats the cheapest price for now (im assuming you meant $370). I thought Neverland toys is not selling this cause I just checked their fb page and didnt find a price for this. :hi5:
How much is the NRD for this?

Is timcent88 related to Bill or something?
I think ebay has good prices but yeah, i've yet to checked all local shops though

Yeahp, i was just checking US prices cause i didnt find a lot of local shops that carry enterbay, and i can easily order it in the US when i go there this sem break :D

and wow! thats the cheapest price for now (im assuming you meant $370). I thought Neverland toys is not selling this cause I just checked their fb page and didnt find a price for this. :hi5:
How much is the NRD for this?

I see! Been waiting for Jeff of Neverland/Theaterworks to announce POs for this. He announced it last Friday, I guess :)

They're on anniversary promo, so POs for this month is all on 10% downpayment (though I paid P5k upfront). No difference between cash advance and PO, too :)

EDIT: yep! $370 i mean! :)

Can't the magnet underneath the suit be moved around under there? That's what I was hoping for.

What about his set-up don't you like? The clips on top of the cowl? THe cape on top of the cowl? Or just the cape in general?

No, you will rip the suit Mags, I started and realised that they are glued solid. You could slice them off maybe with a blade. I say skip them and just take the magnets off the clips.

And I agree with Void, the clips are horrible. It's not just the size, they are lacking detail and cheap looking.

I took the magnets off the suit. The glue on mine wasn't too strong.

Off the inside? No way mine were budging. Which is quite funny since all the other magnets fall off!. I actually put the magnets back on the clips to try out what Remy was saying about repositioning the head. And he's right, as long as you just use a single magnet, it is the best way to get an "over the cowl" look. I think it looks way neater under, but for screen accuracies sake...

:lol

I'll ask my grandmother tomorrow to see if she has any 1/4 TDK OC style cape clips laying around.

:lol:lol:lol

Looks great! :hi5:

Mine seems to be fast tracking thru the system....processed thru NYC, in and out of customs. Hope to have it in hand Thursday or Friday. :pray:

Please ignore crappy iPhone pic!

This thing is a BEAST!! :rock

562061_10151111146564805_406634529_n.jpg

:hi5::clap

Looks great mate!!

..I must warn you that Maglor is going to say......lower the belt.....

Even though he has been shamed of late regarding both the the height of said belt in many scenes in Begins AND the cape being over the cowl rather than under. But he's a creature of habit...

Any QC issues?

No, you will rip the suit Mags, I started and realised that they are glued solid. You could slice them off maybe with a blade. I say skip them and just take the magnets off the clips.

And I agree with Void, the clips are horrible. It's not just the size, they are lacking detail and cheap looking.

Bummer.

I took the magnets off the suit. The glue on mine wasn't too strong.

Awesome!

Please ignore crappy iPhone pic!

This thing is a BEAST!! :rock

562061_10151111146564805_406634529_n.jpg

Nice! :yess:

Has anyone found a way to get the wrinkles out of the cape yet?

Looks great mate!!

Even though he has been shamed of late regarding both the the height of said belt in many scenes in Begins AND the cape being over the cowl rather than under. But he's a creature of habit...

Scenes? Pretty sure the two shots that showed the belt high were publicity shots.

I haven't seen a screen grab where it's that high. Not saying they can't exist, but I just haven't seen one posted here.

And as for the cape, we were all wrong about that.

Looks great mate!!

Any QC issues?

Thanks bud. :duff

:lol Yeh I was prepared for that. Really haven't done any futzing or mods yet. Will do the belt one after work as this was hastily picked up, unpacked and set up in my lunch hour!

Thankfully no QC issues. No warping or high gloss cowls.

Was a little concerned the right ankle was knackerd, but slipped the boot off and rejigged it and it's fine.

What an amazing collectible eh?! :rock

Thanks karnis! Hope yours arrives soon. :duff

Scenes? Pretty sure the two shots that showed the belt high were publicity shots.

I haven't seen a screen grab where it's that high. Not saying they can't exist, but I just haven't seen one posted here.

And as for the cape, we were all wrong about that.

:lol:lol:rotfl (pulling your leg Maglor)

"Nice Bat Signal Gordon.."

"Yeah, thanks, just got it, ...love your shiny gold belt, does it go any lower?"

Gordon-and-Batman-batman-begins-11592996-444-296.jpg

Last edited:
Back