ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The belt mod using ‎2 twist ties locked together...not very elegant but effective. You have to open the belt & spread it apart a bit to lower it to the 4th ab plate.

beltmod.jpg

I think you get the cape to look better by placing it under the cowl. I used a small piece of wire to join the two ends holds it together, but whatever works for you will get it done.

capemod.jpg

Pop the cowl on top with the cape hanging down.

capemod2.jpg

Clips on, cape down.

capemod3.jpg

Clips on, cape folded back. Adjust the cape first then put the clips on.

capemod4.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question, will this beast fit in an Ikea Detolf?
Amazing pics Karnis. I actually like the cape behind the back, with my HT ones I've got it wraped around the arms/body.

Its just flat out stupid how good this looks. Fantastic pics from everyone, though I imagine its hard to take a bad one.

Can you actually fit 2 of these on the one shelf? So both Batman and Joker? Looking at sky_captain's pic above it looks like they'd certainly be room for both stands, I'd imagine it'd look far to cluttered though :dunno

The elbows have ~75' range of motion. The biceps have a little twist to them ,but not much. Same goes for the shoulders, they can up up a couple clicks but again, not much. A small amount of abdomen movement from & back, also side to side. Legs @ hips, not much. Thighs have a little twist to them. Knees have some range of movement, seems to be double jointed. Not much in the ankles either, a little left to right movement, that's all. The neck joint twists, goes front & back and side to side, & there's a ball joint peg that sticks out to mount the head. Bottom line, it's limited compared to a 1/6 figure, but not a whole lot different from the 1/6 HT OC figures due to the suit. You'll get some arm poses out of it with some weapons and such, but that's about it.
actually you can make the shoulders go up more than a few clicks, but the joint is pretty stiff, so you must force it a bit.
at first, I'm scared I might broke his shoulders :lol

Great setups and photos guys, voorhees I think they are the best yet. Such a great collectible :rock

You definitely don't have to attach wire to the cape to do that. A tiny strip of micropore tape will attach the cape to the neck joint. That way you are not damaging anything.

But I have to say I've defected into the "cape over the cowl" club now.
It looks more sophisticated IMO.

You definitely don't have to attach wire to the cape to do that. A tiny strip of micropore tape will attach the cape to the neck joint. That way you are not damaging anything.

Oh, 100% agreed. A little piece of wire is all I had on hand. :D

...and I just ran out of tit tape, who'da thunk it?! :slap :lol

The construction with the wires on the cape and belt look jerry-rigged, but the end result makes the overall figure look much better.

The cape and clip placement is probably the best one I've seen yet.

Good work Karnis. Once you get Lance's cape and apply the same method, this figure will look even better.

Looks like you were able to get somewhere with the ****y clips! :hi5:

Not sure about the decapitated heads that were thrust on clear spears though. If they had PERS and you had the eyes looking up, that'd be some scary ****.

"A little song, a little dance, Batman's head on a lance".

:lol Well played.

Badas. Love the clear box you have him on. Great display.

The belt mod using ‎2 twist ties locked together...not very elegant but effective. You have to open the belt & spread it apart a bit to lower it to the 4th ab plate.

beltmod.jpg

Finally an actual picture of what's going on back there! You saved me the trouble! :clap

I'm gonna do exactly what you did, but I'll be using black twist tie, and I'll cut the excess short.

16692-010846-6745f7fa9ec1ef99a87d18e6416407ef.jpg

The construction with the wires on the cape and belt look jerry-rigged, but the end result makes the overall figure look much better.

Unfortunately this is sometimes the nature of moding, Thankfully, neither is visible when on display.

OK, the last of the pictures...I promise. :lecture

At least until my custom cape arrives next week. :slap

DSCN0584.jpg

DSCN0589.jpg

DSCN0587-1.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0546-1.jpg

DSCN0578-1.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

Thanks for putting up with my nonsense. :cuckoo:

Great pics!
Just a note on the clips. They are the wrong way around. If you look carefully at them you will see one of the longer sides curves in slightly. That side should run along the cowl, I don't think most people have noticed. I really wouldn't worry about the magnets, but I wouldn't use Blutac either. Either a small triangle of double sided tape or more permanent as I mentioned, tit tape.

:)

Actually, I do have the curved side against the cowl...it's kinda hard to tell in those pics I guess, and you're correct...one edge is straight & the other has a very subtle curve.

I am going to get some double sided tape & ditch the blue tac, that's all I had laying around.

Blue tac, hanging wire & twisty ties. Go figure! :D

Back