ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picture.php

capeclip.jpg

I think this is a great idea...but mainly for cosmetically keeping the clips in place. Forget using it for holding the cape, that's a total PITA....the cape should be a "one-hole" that goes around the neck post & the cowl sits on top. Then pop the clips on as you described. I asked Lance to make my custom cape for just this reason. Blue tac will be my magnets.

Oh yeah, it'd never work for holding the cape. It just to achieve a better look, something I think we all desire. Cosmetics over function. For the cape I'd just go with what you said. That's what I did with my Hot Toys Begins Batman figures.

Sort of makes me wonder why they went with cape clips at all in the film. Obviously the cape is held by those rings on the cowl but story wise, the clips attach it? That **** didn't start until the Schumacher films, why continue it? Why not just have it under the cowl? If it wasn't for screen accuracy I'd just ditch the stupid things. They look dumb.

For me, the cape is always cooler when it sort of just flows out from under the cowl or shoulders without clasps. Like the Batman '89, Returns and TDK suits.

capeclip.jpg

I think this is a great idea...but mainly for cosmetically keeping the clips in place. Forget using it for holding the cape, that's a total PITA....the cape should be a "one-hole" that goes around the neck post & the cowl sits on top. Then pop the clips on as you described. I asked Lance to make my custom cape for just this reason. Blue tac will be my magnets.

Hi buddy!

How'd you do this? Is this the thing you did with a thin wire as you described when you posted some pics? I think I'm going to try this one when my figure arrives.

Cheers. Have a great weekend, guys! :wave

I'm happy with clips being nothing more than cosmetic at this stage of the game, the reality is that HT and EB are incapable of even getting that right.

My tracking from timcent still says it's been proccessed through NY on the 8th. It's now the 17th and I still don't have it. I'm starting to think they asked a bike messenger to deliver it to me in Atlanta.

My tracking from timcent still says it's been proccessed through NY on the 8th. It's now the 17th and I still don't have it. I'm starting to think they asked a bike messenger to deliver it to me in Atlanta.

The box is far too big to have gotten lost (well, not unless it was conveniently lost). Maybe they just haven't updated the tracking log? That's happened to me a bunch of times.

Don't be surprised if it just shows up tomorrow (unless it's UPS) or next week without an update on the delivery status.

If it's September and still no update or package, then I'd start worrying.

The box is far too big to have gotten lost (well, not unless it was conveniently lost). Maybe they just haven't updated the tracking log? That's happened to me a bunch of times.

Don't be surprised if it just shows up tomorrow (unless it's UPS) or next week without an update on the delivery status.

If it's September and still no update or package, then I'd start worrying.

But we are initiated brother.

Did you have a nice Birthday?

I did, leaving my moms house now (she babysat for my TDKR viewing) to go home so that I can finally begin working on the cape clip.

I was able to get one of the magnets out from the clip but the other one is stuck real good. :gah:

I never thought I could hate magnets so much. :rotfl

Last edited:
Hi buddy!

How'd you do this? Is this the thing you did with a thin wire as you described when you posted some pics? I think I'm going to try this one when my figure arrives.

Cheers. Have a great weekend, guys! :wave

I didnt do this, it's DiFabios brainstrom, and a very good idea. I would imagine simply gluing the small magnets to the edge of the cowl might work as well.

Hmm, that gives me another idea.

What if instead of magnets we just made makeshift . . . clips? Probably too small for 1/6, but it'd work just fine for 1/4 I bet.

Just take the idea I had from above, but instead of making a tab/"step", put a clip underneath that clips onto the edge of the cowl.

The only thing I can think of (thanks to the recent LOTR legos) is something like this,

4579354.gif

4f6dc7e7a2e7d_196820f.jpg

A little piece that just clips onto the side of the cowl.

It's been rerouted to Stillwater, Oklahoma. Why do you guys think I sold mine? No need for two. :lecture

Hmm, that gives me another idea.

What if instead of magnets we just made makeshift . . . clips? Probably too small for 1/6, but it'd work just fine for 1/4 I bet.

Just take the idea I had from above, but instead of making a tab/"step", put a clip underneath that clips onto the edge of the cowl.

The only thing I can think of (thanks to the recent LOTR legos) is something like this,

4579354.gif

4f6dc7e7a2e7d_196820f.jpg

A little piece that just clips onto the side of the cowl.

Lego clips :lol

Back