ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did, leaving my moms house now (she babysat for my TDKR viewing) to go home so that I can finally begin working on the cape clip.

I was able to get one of the magnets out from the clip but the other one is stuck real good. :gah:

I never thought I could hate magnets so much. :rotfl

Happy belated Birthday buddy! It's inspiring to see a guy still collecting toys at age 70! You are my hero!

ir5SKFpJoiEQF.gif

Just saw this

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol:rotfl

My tracking from timcent still says it's been proccessed through NY on the 8th. It's now the 17th and I still don't have it. I'm starting to think they asked a bike messenger to deliver it to me in Atlanta.

F^*kin' USPS
They suck everywhere all across America.

Hmm, that gives me another idea.

What if instead of magnets we just made makeshift . . . clips? Probably too small for 1/6, but it'd work just fine for 1/4 I bet.

Just take the idea I had from above, but instead of making a tab/"step", put a clip underneath that clips onto the edge of the cowl.

The only thing I can think of (thanks to the recent LOTR legos) is something like this,

4579354.gif

4f6dc7e7a2e7d_196820f.jpg

A little piece that just clips onto the side of the cowl.

It's a good idea, but I have a feeling no clip like that would stay fixed to the cowl. They would be popping off even more than the magnet clips I think.

Great display there Voorhees. It's just as nice as the set up you made for Arnold.

Not sure about the decapitated heads that were thrust on clear spears though. If they had PERS and you had the eyes looking up, that'd be some scary ****.

"A little song, a little dance, Batman's head on a lance".

Great display there Voorhees. It's just as nice as the set up you made for Arnold.

Not sure about the decapitated heads that were thrust on clear spears though. If they had PERS and you had the eyes looking up, that'd be some scary ****.

"A little song, a little dance, Batman's head on a lance".

:lol:lol:lol It's late, me no thinkie smart. :D

Thanks dude.

Back