ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came on today at work been busy
no chance to open yet. Weird thing is Enterbay said it shipped on 8/17 from Hong Kong and I have it 8/20 in Ky.

You mean the black body underneath ? its in garbage truck

Not sure I believe you anymore retaane. You dumped the body? That doesn't make any sense.
Why in gods name would someone do that? They will be selling on ebay for a premium. Even without that, this
would be a very illogical thing to do.

Could you take a pic of your other 4 together then? :)
Even the boxes??
:dunno

So retaane, you bought 4, ripped one and then just threw it away?

:lol

You're a lucky guy, I wish I had that kind of money to blow. That's what, about $1,800? If I did that kind of damage to one of them I'd definitely have a little fun with that body, especially if I wasn't capable of getting a refund for damage I did. Take pics of it, do extreme poses with the ripped up suit. But just throw it away? Wut? Hahahahahaha.

Good stuff.

Why would the body fetch so much on eBay?

It's a unique 1/4 scale posable body. These are very rare. Even if he actually did rip the rubber suit. It's like a EB 1/4 Truetype.

I hate calling anyone out for BS, but this smells a little wiffy.
Especially since he has posted pics on an almost hourly basis of Bats.

As I said, I will eat humble pie and apologise profusely, if retanne can post some pics of his others together?

Not sure I believe you anymore retaane. You dumped the body? That doesn't make any sense.
Why in gods name would someone do that? They will be selling on ebay for a premium. Even without that, this

Even the boxes??

This guy is yanking everybody's chain! Except mine :rotfl

Even the boxes??

Here you go Rory 5 in the box and one more from timecent on the way for a total of six (Why because I can :cool:

img0610cq.jpg

It's a unique 1/4 scale posable body. These are very rare. Even if he actually did rip the rubber suit. It's like a EB 1/4 Truetype.

Whilst I agree on the body, it is also very limited as there are few options or clothes and sculpts etc out there.

So could go either way I feel.

Whilst I agree on the body, it is also very limited as there are few options or clothes and sculpts etc out there.

So could go either way I feel.

Your right Sankeeater that was one issue as well no clothing for this size from any net retailer and the body is the same as the rambo III without the buff torso coating of course

Back