ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I thought I was kid in the red shirt watching difabio giving you a lesson in humility :wink1:

What humility got to do with this? And regarding DeFabs comments about the DX09 oil issue, what everyone seems to forget is I was not the only
one. I was just the one stupid enough to start a thread about it. And no, I didn't get the benefit of doubt, the ****, I got coming out of these boards
was something special, let me tell you, to the point that I quit for a while.

So....

You did something soo crazy, that I thought there could only be two solutions.

1: You were making all this **** up, because there are BS merchants on here, from time to time, saying they just got 5 DX09's..ahem.

or

2: You were crazy.

Turns out number two was the correct answer. And I was wrong, I went with number one. Sincerest apologies again. Nothing to do with humility mate. :dunno

What humility got to do with this?

You did something soo crazy, that I thought there could only be two solutions.

1: You were making all this **** up, because you do get BS merchants on here, from time to time, saying they just got 5 DX09's..ahem.

or

2: You were crazy.

Turns out number two was the correct answer. And I was wrong, I went with number one. Sincerest apologies again. Nothing to do with humility mate. :dunno

NO offense taken lets move on from this mate

Any pics you can post

I dont know why people arent posting pics any more

tumblr_lzqc68pz3j1rn95k2o1_400.gif

Is that on 1/6 scale or 1/4 scale problem?

Most of their 1/6th figures have had breakable ankles, it was particularly bad on their recent Bruce Lee releases. Although the ankles on these are quite unique, the Jokers feet in particular are odd peg-wise.

Is that on 1/6 scale or 1/4 scale problem?

What does scale matter? An action figure body is an action figure body. The bodies and joints aren't invulnerable to damage, especially Enterbay (MIB).

I'm scared to death that my Enterbay Arnold is going to break when I pose the damn thing. I know it's a definite possibility just the way it moves. If that happens, what then? I'm **** out of luck. No replacement body, no extra limbs, no dealers that break down parts, nothing.

That's why it's sorta crazy. Like Rory said, let's say one of the 5 figures you own sustains some sort of damage. A knee, an arm, an elbow. What if the shoulders go? With that body you'd have had your very own replacement. Then you had the rubber suit too (atleast the top torso wasn't torn). All salvageable, all gold.

Your choice, not hating or anything. I just think the body and rubber suit would have been better if you just left them in the box (let's face it, you clearly don't have any space issues when you have 6 big boxes in your house :lol) not the garbage.

Most of their 1/6th figures have had breakable ankles, it was particularly bad on their recent Bruce Lee releases. Although the ankles on these are quite unique, the Jokers feet in particular are odd peg-wise.

I mean every time I change hands on the batman I have push like H#ll to get the pegs to go in

I mean every time I change hands on the batman I have push like H#ll to get the pegs to go in

Yeah, I actually meant to post about that before, both the Joker and Batman have very very tight wrist pegs. It's best to warm them up before attempting. I hope at least you saved the wrist pegs?

Dang man, Retaane, next time you feel like throwing the body, please throw one my way. :D
Could have bought used that body and use one my spare cowl to put this on my desk and have him pose like this

batmanBegins120405.jpg

I thought you sold your joker cause you could only afford one. If price is no object, I would have kept the Joker. It looks pretty good in my opinion. You did sell your Joker right?

Dang man, Retaane, next time you feel like throwing the body, please throw one my way. :D
Could have bought used that body and use one my spare cowl to put this on my desk and have him pose like this

batmanBegins120405.jpg

I thought you sold your joker cause you could only afford one. If price is no object, I would have kept the Joker. It looks pretty good in my opinion. You did sell your Joker right?
I think I have to leave this thread for a while. It's frying my brain with illogical behaviour. I think I have come over all... Spock.

:lol

What does scale matter? An action figure body is an action figure body. The bodies and joints aren't invulnerable to damage, especially Enterbay (MIB).

I'm scared to death that my Enterbay Arnold is going to break when I pose the damn thing. I know it's a definite possibility just the way it moves. If that happens, what then? I'm **** out of luck. No replacement body, no extra limbs, no dealers that break down parts, nothing.

That's why it's sorta crazy. Like Rory said, let's say one of the 5 figures you own sustains some sort of damage. A knee, an arm, an elbow. What if the shoulders go? With that body you'd have had your very own replacement. Then you had the rubber suit too (atleast the top torso wasn't torn). All salvageable, all gold.

Your choice, not hating or anything. I just think the body and rubber suit would have been better if you just left them in the box (let's face it, you clearly don't have any space issues when you have 6 big boxes in your house :lol) not the garbage.
:exactly:

:lecture:goodpost:

Back