ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No O negotiated good multiple purchases and dumped my D**m* Hot Toys garbage for $$$$ and funneled that here where it rightly belongs

Becasue I was tired of buy batmans that looked like this (big chins)

img0611ei.jpg

Yeah, but the same figure 6 times? I would have grabbed a couple of them and saved up for the next great 1/4 from EB.

Yeah, but the same figure 6 times? I would have grabbed a couple of them and saved up for the next great 1/4 from EB.

Honestly its been sooooo loooong that I have found a figure that I like (regardless of all the crticism)

I am not a big fan of the TDK suit but if EB does it I will see

I had takara than HT...... I got tired and kept saving money and dumping my HT figs thinking if EB does a good job I will buy multiples but if they dont I was ready to get out of this hobby

got tired of oily abs repeat versions and bad QC..... Can you blame me

Ok, I was wrong, sorry, but you are an ass if you threw out that body.

:lol

Well, I sort of wondered if you were full of crap and BSing about the DX 09 rubber oil Rory. I felt bad thinking that way about ya but, it literally seemed like you were the only one. I gave you the benefit of the doubt though (unlike a few members). Why would we all lie about this stuff?

With retaane I didn't doubt it for a second, this guy is crazy! :lol

I'd at least keep the body as a souviner or something. I mean, so you had a tear, keep it and POSE THE HELL OUT OF IT. Take pics, show the construction of the suit. You could have done some crazy **** with it. Or just throw it in the box, I don't know.

But throw it in the trash? The body is a HUGE part of the purchase. :rotfl

Well, I sort of wondered if you were full of crap and BSing about the DX 09 rubber oil Rory. I felt bad thinking that way about ya but, it literally seemed like you were the only one. I gave you the benefit of the doubt though (unlike a few members). Why would we all lie about this stuff?

I'd at least keep the body as a souviner or something. I mean, so you had a tear, keep it and POSE THE HELL OUT OF IT. Take pics, show the construction of the suit. Or just throw it in the box, I don't know.

But throw it in the trash? The body is a HUGE part of the purchase :rotfl

Thanks Difabio

I was bummed out for a second about this whole prove it to me sh&&t

I dont make up stuff I am not in jr.high any more :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Difabio

The suit has a thinner rubber linning under the arm pits and the inner thighs and that giant ass under the suit is enhanced to look like the movie

all in all the body is articulated an limited by the suit end of story

and I am not in the mood to tear any more of these :lecture

Did you at least salvage the rubber suit?

Coulda been the first to make this,

ClosetScene.jpg

I'd at least keep the body as a souviner or something. I mean, so you had a tear, keep it and POSE THE HELL OUT OF IT. Take pics, show the construction of the suit. You could have done some crazy **** with it. Or just throw it in the box, I don't know.

But throw it in the trash? The body is a HUGE part of the purchase. :rotfl

Regarding the DX09 oil issue, why would I BS? nothing to gain there? Why would someone make that **** up? That was nothing to brag about. Still leaks incidentally. But anyways..

It's not like saying "I bought 5 bloody 500 dollar figures and ****ed out the body of one of them"?!

Yes, the man is truly mad, although I may be as well, as I actually ended up with 4 DX09 sets and a spare non boxed figure. And before anyone asks, 2 are oily, 3 are perfect.

:slap:slap:slap:slap

Son of B**** Why did I I not Think ,,,,,,,,

Ok, Retanne, I'm eating humble pie in regards to the small mountain of Bats that you bought, but did you really really really just **** that **** out in the bin?

MAD!!!!:lol

Last edited:
Rory

What else would you do with that no clothing no even with clothing and bruce wayne suit set up the writs would be black because the body was not flesh colored

It was not a waste I have extra cowls and accessories cape gauntlets belt all that ...... which is good to have around if in case my display figure needs parts:dunno

Rory

What else would you do with that no clothing no even with clothing and bruce wayne suit set up the writs would be black because the body was not flesh colored

It was not a waste I have extra cowls and accessories cape gauntlets belt all that ...... which is good to have around if in case my display figure needs parts:dunno

But what if you break an ankle on one of your good bats (a very common EB problem) Or want to replace part of the suit, it's in sections... etc etc..
These bodies will become highly sought after, mark my words.:dunno

Regarding the DX09 oil issue, why would I BS? nothing to gain there? Why would someone make that **** up? That was nothing to brag about. Still leaks incidentally. But anyways..

It's not like saying "I bought 5 bloody 500 dollar figures and ****ed out the body of one of them"?!

Yes, the man is truly mad, although I may be as well, as I actually ended up with 4 DX09 sets and a spare non boxed figure. And before anyone asks, 2 are oily, 3 are perfect:panic:

Ok, Retanne, I'm eating humble pie in regards to the small mountain of Bats that you bought, but did you really really really just **** that **** out in the bin?

MAD!!!!:lol

Rory

I encourage you to dump your HT Ironman collectible and TDK and buy 1/4 scale or save that money for future I have strong feeling that with ironman 3 HT will make a 1/4 scale IM IMO

Dump that DX09 **** for something you like to gaze at like this figure enough opily abs chicken necks and big chin batmans

Yes, the man is truly mad, although I may be as well, as I actually ended up with 4 DX09 sets and a spare non boxed figure.:panic:

Yeah, I dunno.

I don't know what you guys are like in real life behind these console screens. All I have to go buy is the rep we've earned through our posts on here, that's it.

It's sort of hard to pick up on lying through text and image alone. But like you said, why make any of this **** up?

And I went pretty crazy with the DX 09 as well. :lol Three whole sets, and an extra one I built up (head, body/suit, extra cape, gauntlets, belt, weapons) for a Batmobile driver). I don't regret it though, especially when he's sold out and going for more and more on the secondary market.

They didn't break though and I didn't throw any of them away. :lol

Rory

I encourage you to dump your HT Ironman collectible and TDK and buy 1/4 scale or save that money for future I have strong feeling that with ironman 3 HT will make a 1/4 scale IM IMO

Dump that DX09 **** for something you like to gaze at like this figure enough opily abs chicken necks and big chin batmans

Ok, that confirms it. Looney as a bird found in Maine.
:lol:hi5:

If I get rid of anything I will be selling not dumping.
:lol

And I went pretty crazy with the DX 09 as well. :lol Three whole sets, and an extra one I built up (head, body/suit, extra cape, gauntlets, belt, weapons) for a Batmobile driver). I don't regret it though, especially when he's sold out and going for more and more on the secondary market.

They didn't break though and I didn't throw any of them away. :lol

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one. :lol

Back