ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang man, Retaane, next time you feel like throwing the body, please throw one my way. :D
Could have bought used that body and use one my spare cowl to put this on my desk and have him pose like this

batmanBegins120405.jpg

I thought you sold your joker cause you could only afford one. If price is no object, I would have kept the Joker. It looks pretty good in my opinion. You did sell your Joker right?

Yeah I did sell him not sure as I stated I never owned any HT joker but this one was good and all but ......passed i guess

If I could I would purchase 70 of this Batman, but that would involve divorce lawyers.

I may shoot for 2 though.

Yeah me too. The box is just too bloody big to get away with though. I get away with a lot, but no way the missus will not see four of these giant black boxes.
I actually picked up a second joker to customise. But would like a second Bats as well. These will rocket in value next year IMO.

I miss the pumpkin head.

I miss the derp Hulk.

Why does everyone change the avatar and sigs.

Yeah, and you guys call yourselves fans.

You need at least 13 to legitimately own this figure.

- One with eyes to the left with regular face
- One with eyes to the right with regular face
- One with eyes in the center with regular face

- One with eyes to the left with open mouth face
- One with eyes to the right with open mouth face
- One with eyes in the center with open mouth face

- One with eyes to the left with angry face
- One with eyes to the right with angry face
- One with eyes in the center with angry face

- One with just the Bruce Wayne head holding cowl

- One standing neutral without weapons
- One with grapple gun in hand
- One with pneumatic mangler and grapple holster (TDK style)

I tried the pneumatic maglor it was a ***** to put on! :lol

But by doing that I also learned just how sturdy the soft gauntlet blades truly are.

Initially I thought they were crap.

But I actually bent the middle blade flat up against the gauntlet so that I could slide the pneumatic maglor past it, and I was cringing while doing that.

Well guess what, the blade bent right back to its original shape without any damage to the body or paint.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't recommend anyone else doing that and nor will I ever do that again just so he can be posed with that pneumatic maglor.

Now where's our custom gauntlet that's painted like it should, and with hard blades.

Back