ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thank you, sir.
hattip.gif

Here's my pics of Lance's cape I got today:

cape1-1.jpg

cape2-1.jpg

cape3.jpg

cape4.jpg

cape5.jpg

cape6.jpg

cape7.jpg

It's a beautiful shade of deep black, perfect for the figure. Drapes wonderfully as well, it's got some weight to it. The EB cape is ok, but it feels like a polishing rag in some respects. Lance's cape is a soft velvet on the outside with a slight stretchy quality to it. It's very long and very wide as well. It's cut so it's just a longer than the boots in front, and then a bit longer in the back, so if you flip it over the shoulders like in mine & JEDSTERS' pics in might seem a little short on the sides/ front, but you can futz that out. I got the "neck hole version" which I highly recommend; it's easier to deal with like that. Overall it improves the look and quality of the figure & I'm a very satified and happy customer. Thanks Lance! :clap

I'm looking into getting a cape from Lance, but I have noticed that there tends to be a flaky almost metallic type of lint that comes away from the material he uses. I noticed it back during the Toy Fair Batman Begins exclusive capes as well. Does anyone who owns a cape from Lance have an opinion or thought on this?

cape1-1.jpg

cape2-1.jpg

cape3.jpg

cape4.jpg

cape5.jpg

cape6.jpg

cape7.jpg

It's a beautiful shade of deep black, perfect for the figure. Drapes wonderfully as well, it's got some weight to it. The EB cape is ok, but it feels like a polishing rag in some respects. Lance's cape is a soft velvet on the outside with a slight stretchy quality to it. It's very long and very wide as well. It's cut so it's just a longer than the boots in front, and then a bit longer in the back, so if you flip it over the shoulders like in mine & JEDSTERS' pics in might seem a little short on the sides/ front, but you can futz that out. I got the "neck hole version" which I highly recommend; it's easier to deal with like that. Overall it improves the look and quality of the figure & I'm a very satified and happy customer. Thanks Lance! :clap

:goodpost::goodpost: looks great karnis, think im going to go with the neckhole version of his cape aswell , it hangs fantastic, especially over the shoulder look

I'm looking into getting a cape from Lance, but I have noticed that there tends to be a flaky almost metallic type of lint that comes away from the material he uses. I noticed it back during the Toy Fair Batman Begins exclusive capes as well. Does anyone who owns a cape from Lance have an opinion or thought on this?

I think it's superbly awesome and better than any capes out there by any toy company.

I think it's superbly awesome and better than any capes out there by any toy company.

Could you speak more to the lint from the cape?

I'm just wondering if over time the specks of lint will make Bats look like a starry night when I photograph him.

Could you speak more to the lint from the cape?

I'm just wondering if over time the specks of lint will make Bats look like a starry night when I photograph him.

I think the sheen of it is just a light reflection and using high quality lens it would pick that up in photos.

But in terms of having it in hand, it's just fine, it doesn't look like a starry night.

cape4.jpg

I've always loved that look. Reminds me of a heavy quality curtain.

That's just the nature of the material. When it starts to show up on the suit it's not hard to get off with a little compressed air or some scotch tape.

On the Enterbay rubber I think it will be very easy to just Baruch off.

Put that cape back over the cowl man, looks so much better.

Yeah, no way I'm going back to under the cowl on this figure.

Holy crap, I was so against the over the cowl look and then I went and tried it at home and liked it and that's how i've kept it. :panic:

I'm confused. :slap

One way is correct, on is not. Thankfully the correct way also looks better to me. :)

Back