ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The deepness of the black looks great as usual because of the velvet being used, but I was expecting Iforigno's cape to be much longer as it was with the 1/6. .

That's the same length as the stock.

Will there be a longer cape available?

Hmm... cape looks weird to me. Some of the fabric appears to be the same length as the stock cape.

...nvrmd, the mailman just knocked on my door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic:

It does look a bit odd, the sides looks short, while the back in the centre looks to be trailing. Hmm maybe he asked for it to be same length as stock? im sure Lance will comment.

Well this is the thing I used the enterbay template as a starting point and went from there I did add some length to certain areas. The same cape I have in my pictures are the same one I sent off to customers. Now it may have a bit to do with the fact I leave my unbunched on the shoulders allowing more fabric to hang straight down.

And if you are unhappy with the length I can exchange it for another one. I do my best to please everyone and get different requests for different lengths and different styles 15 times a day. So if you are unhappy with the length you can send it back to me and I will switch it out. I would not ever sell a product though that I would not display on my own figure.

Got him. He is awesome.

Grats man. Looking forward to pics.

It does look a bit odd, the sides looks short, while the back in the centre looks to be trailing. Hmm maybe he asked for it to be same length as stock? im sure Lance will comment.

I'm wondering also if its just a matter of futzing.
Right now it looks just like its same length as EB.
I'm looking forward to see if anyone ordered Lance's cape that connects to the neck like the EB cape.

As far as Lance's 1/6 way of connecting it through the neck post, I have yet to see any pics of it where it looks nice and flat when futzed over the shoulder. the cape tends to bulge. That's why I'm liking the EB cape cause even when you have him posed that way, the cape lays nice and flat. Hopefully someone ordered his cape like the EB's cape that connects through the magnets, I'm sure it will lay nice and flat also.

I have 2 different OC custom capes that connects through neck post and I always find that they look great when it drapes down to cover most of the chest area.
Hopefully someone ordered Lance cape that is connected like EB's. I want mine to go over the cowl.

it still looks great, the colour of the fabric makes it stand out a lot more which is what i like about lance's capes, i'll be ordering mine to be long similar to this pic from lance, just love how it hangs

504ccb19.jpg

Are you trying to tell me that my one of a kind Play-Doh Batman 3" figure is inferior to this Enterbay figure???? :gah:

Nope, not that one, 3" still pwns all. :lol

it still looks great, the colour of the fabric makes it stand out a lot more which is what i like about lance's capes, i'll be ordering mine to be long similar to this pic from lance, just love how it hangs

I like that pic of the cape, or even longer than that would be ideal.

And if you are unhappy with the length I can exchange it for another one. I do my best to please everyone and get different requests for different lengths and different styles 15 times a day. So if you are unhappy with the length you can send it back to me and I will switch it out. I would not ever sell a product though that I would not display on my own figure.

That must be some amount of rolls you're going through for this. You could still save these shorter ones currently, for when TDK figure releases. So all is not lost.

:exactly: after this i'll be sticking to sixth scale
until someone makes a decent quarter scale vader,
as i plan to get only my favorite iconic characters in the 1:4 line

1:4 figures feel more like individual centerpieces than collectible
figures you display together in a group

Me to. I am definitely looking forward to this EB figure to arrive (hope within a few weeks) but I like 1:6 scale much better, plus the fact they can do vehicles & environments at 1:6 size at a reasonable cost and a nice display size. Its also a scale the special effects companies like to work in when they do miniatures. idk, to me 1:6 scale seems like a more natural size for action figures.[/QUOTE

Enough Talk PIC TIME

img0621af.jpg

img0632nl.jpg

:exactly: after this i'll be sticking to sixth scale
until someone makes a decent quarter scale vader,
as i plan to get only my favorite iconic characters in the 1:4 line

1:4 figures feel more like individual centerpieces than collectible
figures you display together in a group

Apart from Batman Returns and possible a T2 endo skeleton. No more 1/4 for me.

Yeah this and t2 endo are the only 1/4 i will be getting

Yesterday I received my custom cape from lforigno, took quick shots of it but left out my reviews of thought on the cape. SO, I will do that now.

Personally, (and I think alot of people will agree with me on this) the cape is just GREAT and way better than any capes put out by any toy companies out there.

It has that rich deep black to it, which contrast nicely with the color of the suit and also it hangs well and nicely on the figure. It is bigger than the EB cape, which is another point I like about the custom cape, which adds more of a BATMAN BEGINS look to it (I always picture the BEGINS suit has a bigger cape than the TDK/TDKR one).

It's way awesome ! and I love this new custom cape.
:D

Yesterday I received my custom cape from lforigno, took quick shots of it but left out a reviews of thought on the cape. SO, I will do that now.

Personally, (and I think alot of people will agree with me on this) the cape is just GREAT and way better than any capes put out by any toy companies out there.

It has that rich deep black to it, which contrast nicely with the color of the suit and also it hangs well and nicely on the figure. It is bigger than the EB cape, which is another point I like about the custom cape, which adds more of a BATMAN BEGINS look to it (I always picture the BEGINS suit has a bigger cape than the TDK/TDKR one).

It's way awesome ! and I love this new custom cape.
:D

Can u post the pic of the cape spread out on a flat surface so we can appreciate the profile more? :pray:

Back