ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no torso articulation at all? Can't really tell with the rubber torso Rambo has.

I didn't try side to side horizontal torso twist movement clock wise or counter clock wise.

I didn't try side to side vertical torso movement like a cucko clock arm.

I did try the Ab crunch front and back and it worked.

Huh.... good to know

It's confusing, this should help:

picture.php

Is there enough space under the suit to manhandle those magnets? :lol

I got to tell ya.

Part of me wants to stick my fingers down his open neck and rip those damn magnets out.

But the other part of me is somewhat content with how I have my clips now with no modification, it might not even be worth the effort.

But then I look at Karnis pics and i'm back at wanting to rip them out.

I believe with Karnis's mod, he only removed the suit magnets, he still uses the magnets on the clips and the extra magnets to hold the cape into place.

This gives him the flexability to place the clips anywhere he wants around the neck.

Karnis?

I got to tell ya.

Part of me wants to stick my fingers down his open neck and rip those damn magnets out.

But the other part of me is somewhat content with how I have my clips now with no modification, it might not even be worth the effort.

But then I look at Karnis pics and I'm back at wanting to rip them out.

I believe with Karnis's mod, he only removed the suit magnets, he still uses the magnets on the clips and the extra magnets to hold the cape into place.

This gives him the flexibility to place the clips anywhere he wants around the neck.

Karnis?

I've tried everything, from taking the suit magnets out, moving them, and just having the small ones under the cowl with the clips on top, just about every freaking combo you can think of, and ultimately I hate it all. :gah: 'Cause just when you think you've got it right, you breathe on it & a magnet jumps out of place onto the other magnet & you start from scratch all over again. :slap

If they had the magnets in the right place under the suit in the first place it would be ok, but it's not easy spotting them in the right place under the suit because the little circles get in the way, or the padding under the suit gets in the way, or they don't sit on the cowl right, and I don't want to to dig around in there too much for fear of ripping the suit. So I said **** it, took all the magnets out, & used glue dots to spot the custom cape in place under the cowl and another pair of glue dots under the clips too. That way everything goes where I want it nice & easy.

I curse you, evil magnets. Do not live long; do not prosper. :medic :D

Regarding waist articulation...it does have front to back and side to side. I haven't tried twisting it...and probably won't.

I have 420+ reasons not to push my luck on this thing. :lecture

Back