ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if anything would ever, ever.. EVER, set a fire under HT's ass to sculpt a correct Batman cowl, it would be this Enterbay Batman. I bet you there have been sleepless nights, drinking and loud screaming matches in Hot Toys HQ over this release and it's lauded reception on these boards and others.

So fingers crossed.

I doubt that..... as many figures they are releasing I dont think they have time to even think its big plastic figure pumping machine

there QS TDKR Batman cowl is and bug eyed pers BS is hideous

darkknight6small.jpg

Greeeeat...this has me wanting to buy. :gah:

Not that long ago some of them here, in fact a lot were dissing Enterbay. Not remember?

I'm one of them, I thought by this time, EB would be bankrupt.
With their overpriced figures that were inferior to HT, tHe company was a joke.

But everyone was worried that since at one point, HT has no competitor, the problem with that is these companies instead of producing the best that they could, they would take shortcuts knowing people will buy what they produce.

EB, drastically turned around the company, formulated an even better paint system, and better sculpting quality.
Now, it's changed and HT better keep up.
Their TDKR wit the birdman cowl, football shoulder pads and that, oh so chic black sweater instead of mesh looking material is not doing it for me.

I always said EB nailed the cowl (the ears are still a bit long though), and i'm not changing my tune on the lame clips, lack of gloss on the gauntlets, or grandpa belt either :lol

But yes, I thought I could pass on this, but I can't :gah:

Still wish it was 1/6

Actually, I do too. And there isn't really any reason it couldn't be 1/6th. Keaton bats showed how good 1/6 should be.

After those pics from Karnis I don't know how any Bat fan could resist not getting him.

If it's money then sell something in your collection for this, he's that spectacular in hand.

Once futzed, he will destroy anything else in your Batman collection, only 89 Batman can stand up to him, and barely.

I doubt that..... as many figures they are releasing I dont think they have time to even think its big plastic figure pumping machine

Oh, don't doubt it mate, Hot Toys HATE Enterbay. It's not just a friendly rivalry. The two companies are like oil and water. There has been years of one-up-man-ship and almost sabotage going on with licenses, releases and announcements between the two.

After those pics from Karnis I don't know how any Bat fan could resist not getting him.

If it's money then sell something in your collection for this, he's that spectacular in hand.

Once futzed, he will destroy anything else in your Batman collection, only 89 Batman can stand up to him, and barely.

:lecture. :goodpost:

On the Enterbay site, it's listed as a pre-order. Has anyone ordered it since release and got it in hand? Just wondering if it sold out and they are doing a second run or what?

It's simple really. It's called will power.

Can appreciate that but I'm certainly not jumping to 1/4. Especially at $4xx a figure. I already have that aside for Iron Monger and a few other big pieces.

Well thats obvious, one is gigantic and one is not.

Are you trying to tell me that my one of a kind Play-Doh Batman 3" figure is inferior to this Enterbay figure???? :gah:

Back