ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. Joker looks excellent. I got a display case for both of them together. Got Arnie in with Bats at the mo. Really struggling with the belt. Can't get it to sit low and flush on the abs. Spent hours trying to get it.

Wire does the trick mate. loop it in like that diagram I posted, postion it exactly where you want it (I find pointing both ends of the belt slightly upwards at the back, helps sit the front section correctly), then tighten it from the back, not too much it can still hang.
Hope this helps.

Those cases look ace Rorywan, congrats! :clap :hi5:
Thanks mate.

sick display case :rock

how much did it cost, if you dont mind me asking. If its within the budget, I might wanna get it.

I'm considering to trade my T800 for another Bats :duh

Nice pic Mags, congrats on getting him. :yess:

Careful trying to take those inner magnets off mate. One of mine was loose the other was superglued pretty fast, it looked like a suit rip would occur if I pushed it.

Thanks man.

I got the inner magnets off. It was the same on mine - one came off easy, the other was on there really good. It was nerve-wracking, but I got it.

It that a strange bulge in the rubber at the top of his thigh? Looks a bit different to mine?

I think it's just a ripple in the suit, he's got one leg posed forward from the other.

:exactly:

New display cases.

5-23.jpg

Cases are awesome, and that's a stellar Joker pose. Best I've seen.

Custom made by a company called Sora. You give them the sizes they send you the parts. They are very high quality in hand.
Nice heavy, crystal clear perspex.

...Lance's cape just arrived, will have to wait. :yess:

Rorywan.

Can you give us the dimensions you got made please. Thanks

They look great!

Excellent use of the PF stand, Maglor! :rock Great pics too. Does the size of the stand work out good for it? You think it's better than the new design I have for a stand for him?

Excellent use of the PF stand, Maglor! :rock Great pics too. Does the size of the stand work out good for it? You think it's better than the new design I have for a stand for him?

Thanks man. I'm selling my Gandalf PF figure because this shelf needs to be used for this. It's perfect for it.

I personally prefer the simple design of your older shelves. I'm not a fan of the textured look. That's not in any way a criticism. It's totally a matter of personal taste. I just prefer simpler lines.

Which reminds me: how can I get another one to match the one I have? Do you have any laying around? When I get a 1/4 scale Keaton I plan to display it the same way. Honestly, I don't have a plan B...

its pics like this that make me want to pick up joker aswell, then i see other pictures and there is just something about it that puts me off. Then i see good pics again and want to get it lol

Bats every pic i've seen makes him look better and better, happy to be getting it...now to decide on joker hmmm.

also nice cases rory, i still need to find a place that does custom cases over here in the uk, that aren't to pricey.

New display cases.
5-23.jpg

Ah yes, i was wondering what would break first :monkey3

do your new pics feature the repositioned magnets? :monkey4 :clap:clap

Yep. :)

Looks spectacular Mag! :rock

Those clips look spot on!

This beast of a figure photographs really well.

Thanks guys.

I love the magnet design - seems I'm the only one. As I suspected, simply repositioning the magnets inside the suit to the precise spot you want them is all that's needed. Everything falls into place after that. Not saying it didn't take time, but it wasn't the nightmare that many of you described. :peace

I took pics as I went, so I'll try and post a tutorial at some point.

Thanks man. I'm selling my Gandalf PF figure because this shelf needs to be used for this. It's perfect for it.

I personally prefer the simple design of your older shelves. I'm not a fan of the textured look. That's not in any way a criticism. It's totally a matter of personal taste. I just prefer simpler lines.

Which reminds me: how can I get another one to match the one I have? Do you have any laying around? When I get a 1/4 scale Keaton I plan to display it the same way. Honestly, I don't have a plan B...

Cool! Glad it works out for Bats. I appreciate the feedback too. I made another stand with an 11x17 poster backdrop but the base isn't deep enough so the figure is too close to the poster. Gotta scrap that one and make another with a deeper base like that PF stand. Looks like he's pulled out far enough to see some of the background.

I don't have anymore but my EB Joker should be here by the end of next week so I'll be making a couple PF stands for him and Bats. I'll make an extra if you'd like.

1/4 Keaton Bats...:thud:

Cool! Glad it works out for Bats. I appreciate the feedback too. I made another stand with an 11x17 poster backdrop but the base isn't deep enough so the figure is too close to the poster. Gotta scrap that one and make another with a deeper base like that PF stand. Looks like he's pulled out far enough to see some of the background.

Yeah, the depth is perfect.

I don't have anymore but my EB Joker should be here by the end of next week so I'll be making a couple PF stands for him and Bats. I'll make an extra if you'd like.

If it's going to be identical to the one I have, then I'd love to pay you for one! :pray:

1/4 Keaton Bats...:thud:

:exactly:

Back