ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't try side to side horizontal torso twist movement clock wise or counter clock wise.

I didn't try side to side vertical torso movement like a cucko clock arm.

I did try the Ab crunch front and back and it worked.

It's confusing, this should help:

picture.php

I'm confused, because the top left in your picture looks like an ab crunch and you say it's a ":nono"

The bottom drawing looks like side-to-side. :dunno

Is there enough space under the suit to manhandle those magnets? :lol

Yes. Easily. When the head (and neck) are off, there's plenty of room.

I plan to more the magnets.

:lol :lol :lol

Just gonna mess with the figure until I figure out the articulation... or break him.

I've tried everything, from taking the suit magnets out, moving them, and just having the small ones under the cowl with the clips on top, just about every freaking combo you can think of, and ultimately I hate it all. :gah: 'Cause just when you think you've got it right, you breathe on it & a magnet jumps out of place onto the other magnet & you start from scratch all over again. :slap

If they had the magnets in the right place under the suit in the first place it would be ok, but it's not easy spotting them in the right place under the suit because the little circles get in the way, or the padding under the suit gets in the way, or they don't sit on the cowl right, and I don't want to to dig around in there too much for fear of ripping the suit. So I said **** it, took all the magnets out, & used glue dots to spot the custom cape in place under the cowl and another pair of glue dots under the clips too. That way everything goes where I want it nice & easy.

I curse you, evil magnets. Do not live long; do not prosper. :medic :D

Regarding waist articulation...it does have front to back and side to side. I haven't tried twisting it...and probably won't.

I have 420+ reasons not to push my luck on this thing. :lecture

Your 3 shadow pics are still hands down the best pics of this figure, so screw those magnets. :lol

I'm not sure how HT could top this. I mean, I don't even know if they could get it up to par with this, but really, what could be better? I'm looking this thing over, and the only things that I think can be improved are the cape, clips, and maybe a few extra accessories (boot remote FTW! :yess:). All I can say is that if Scuderia ever goes on the market like Arnie Kim did, HT needs to snatch him up, because that man sculpts Batman like nobody's business. I'm not getting the EB, but I'll be damned if I can't live vicariously through you folks.

Highly doubtful. Retaane reported he tore the suit on his trying to do a similar pose.

Fortunately he has 12 more of these hidden under his bed. :lecture

IMG_8976.jpg

IMG_8980.jpg

This is about 25 minutes from the mailman knocking on my door to taking this pic.

Modified the belt, and stuffed the cod-peice.

The gauntlets badly need gloss, and I have an idea for the cape clips/magnets...

Nice pic Mags, congrats on getting him. :yess:

Careful trying to take those inner magnets off mate. One of mine was loose the other was superglued pretty fast, it looked like a suit rip would occur if I pushed it.
It that a strange bulge in the rubber at the top of his thigh? Looks a bit different to mine?

nice case buddy, where is it from? or are these custom made?

Custom made by a company called Sora. You give them the sizes they send you the parts. They are very high quality in hand.
Nice heavy, crystal clear perspex.

...Lance's cape just arrived, will have to wait. :yess:

Last edited:
Very nice. Joker looks excellent. I got a display case for both of them together. Got Arnie in with Bats at the mo. Really struggling with the belt. Can't get it to sit low and flush on the abs. Spent hours trying to get it.

Back