ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9057.jpg

Enterbay's paint realism is phenomenal.

**** it! I say it!!
It's the best mass production figure released since I collect IMO

Excellent PICS Mags as usual.
Man, you bring justice to this figure. :yess:

I also grew to love the magnetic clips. Once you understand the dynamics on how it works, its pretty easy to fix.

I also LOVE the stock Cape. I'm tempted to buy Lforigno's cape but until I see one properly futzed over the cowl, I'm gonna have to hold off for the moment. If the stock cape would have been darker and longer, it would have been excellent.

Excellent PICS Mags as usual.
Man, you bring justice to this figure. :yess:

I also grew to love the magnetic clips. Once you understand the dynamics on how it works, its pretty easy to fix.

I also LOVE the stock Cape. I'm tempted to buy Lforigno's cape but until I see one properly futzed over the cowl, I'm gonna have to hold off for the moment. If the stock cape would have been darker and longer, it would have been excellent.

I am taking batman to a specialty shop get him some new cape with smaller clips and may be see if I can get him professionally futzed for good

My **** finally arrived. Great figure. I didn't even put the clips on. I guess one magnet is supposed to stay attached to the clip but on both my clips the magnets aren't attached.

It's really becoming evident for me that it is necessary to own 2 of these.

One with stock cape and other with Iforigno cape.

Different expressions for each obviously.

I also want one holding grapple gun like I have now and the other with closed fists like Maglor.

This has become the best figure ever made for me.

It's really becoming evident for me that it is necessary to own 2 of these.

One with stock cape and other with Iforigno cape.

Different expressions for each obviously.

I also want one holding grapple gun like I have now and the other with closed fists like Maglor.

This has become the best figure ever made for me.

I agree- if you are a Batman collector easily best figure of him made yet. :clap

batman-begins1.jpg

Really love the pics bro. :clap
Hey man, just quick input though, the (square) utility belt compartment opener button is on the bottom.
You have it on top. Just thought I'd let you know cause I did the same thing and later noticed it when I was comparing the figure to BB pics. :peace

Everything else looks stellar man. Best pics yet. :hi5:

Last edited:
Back